Lol even nick wants a crack at bisping

The MW champ just fell into a river of piranhas all desperately trying get a spot in the feeding frenzy.

I half expect Dave Menne to throw his hat in.

Thats a good match actually. Both high volume pillow fisted fighters who like to bang. Id watch

Apparently lots of people wanna taste the iron fists of Bisping (that knocked out Rockhold and floored Anderson twice). It's like some girl on a radio show wanting to get choked out by a famous mma fighter, just to see how it feels like.

Lol Nick wanted to fight Anderson for yearsssss, same with GSP.. he sees Bisping as a striker who he can beat so he is putting himself out there

I agree others are underestimating Bisping but Nick just sees opportunity

This is like when Serra won the belt, suddenly Matt Hughes was 100% and ready to go.

lol Bisping might have the biggest target on his back out of all champs in mma history.

* waits for Chuck Liddell to come out of retirement for this fight. :D

And Nick would whoop Bisping.

lol Bisping might have the biggest target on his back out of all champs in mma history.

* waits for Chuck Liddell to come out of retirement for this fight. :D

And Nick would whoop Bisping.
Nick has only fought like shit in the past 5 years. He is not whooping anybody.

I actually really like this match up, but not right now. Let Bisping lose his title to Jacare/Weidman/Rockhold first. Then set up Bisping/Diaz.

Nick has wanted to fight Bisping for a while. They talked on Twitter about fighting each other after Bisping beat Anderson iirc.

Nick has only fought like shit in the past 5 years. He is not whooping anybody.

^ I see this all the time on here and it pisses me off because it's wrong and dumb.

- He arguably beat Condit (who arguably beat the champ Lawler).

- He didn't look great in the Anderson fight but that's an exception. Bigger man, goat, and on steroids to boot. Nick gets a pass for not looking great against that.

- He did look like shit for the most part against GSP, but everybody does. Not to mention GSP's style is the worst possible matchup for a diaz. But Nick did get off some good strikes (iirc in round 3?) and he did defend more GSP td attempts than any of GSP's other opponents in history. Yet people still like to say Nick has no TDD.

- first man to ever beat the shit out of BJ Penn standing

- beat the brakes off Paul Daley standing in 1 round, when everybody thought he should take it to the ground instead.

- armbarred Cyborg after eating tons of hard leg kicks

^ and yes, THAT is all within 5 years time frame. So NO, Nick hasn't "only fought like shit for the past 5 years." twit.

Also, how the fuck is Bisping gonna beat Nick? He gonna out box him? nope. Gonna knock him out? lol good luck with that. Gonna submit him? hell no. Gonna out cardio him? no. Outpoint him? Nick has some of the highest offensive output in mma history, so no. Outwrestle him? He would get subbed. So how exactly is Bisping gonna beat Nick?

No interesting in Bisping vs Nick. don't want to see Bisping just out point him and win a decision

^ I see this all the time on here and it pisses me off because it's wrong and dumb.

- He arguably beat Condit (who arguably beat the champ Lawler).

- He didn't look great in the Anderson fight but that's an exception. Bigger man, goat, and on steroids to boot. Nick gets a pass for not looking great against that.

- He did look like shit for the most part against GSP, but everybody does. Not to mention GSP's style is the worst possible matchup for a diaz. But Nick did get off some good strikes (iirc in round 3?) and he did defend more GSP td attempts than any of GSP's other opponents in history. Yet people still like to say Nick has no TDD.

- first man to ever beat the shit out of BJ Penn standing

- beat the brakes off Paul Daley standing in 1 round, when everybody thought he should take it to the ground instead.

- armbarred Cyborg after eating tons of hard leg kicks

^ and yes, THAT is all within 5 years time frame. So NO, Nick hasn't "only fought like shit for the past 5 years." twit.

Also, how the fuck is Bisping gonna beat Nick? He gonna out box him? nope. Gonna knock him out? lol good luck with that. Gonna submit him? hell no. Gonna out cardio him? no. Outpoint him? Nick has some of the highest offensive output in mma history, so no. Outwrestle him? He would get subbed. So how exactly is Bisping gonna beat Nick?
I dont know where you live, but where I live today is June 26th, 2016. 5 years ago was June 26th, 2011. Nick fought Daley in April and Santos in January. 5 years ago, those fights were still in the past.

Maybe I am wrong though, maybe January comes after June.

Nick Daiz hasn't taken his fighting career seriously in years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back