Yet another Bisping and Weidman twitter exchange

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Chris seems moderately upset

Chris Weidman: The self proclaimed #1 contender. Does he not realize Luke is ranked #1 and Jacare is the #1 contender so this can't be true figuratively or literally?

Bisping does have a point. Weidman is the UFCs most obvious guy being hurt by the USADA. He lost 20 lbs of muscle, and can probably cut to ww now. He has also not won a fight since the dope tests.

I think I have figured out a way for Twitter to make money......

lol weidman

giphy.gif

Bisping is ducking the entire division pretty hard with the UFC and fans blessing. "If and when you win a fight", and yet names like Nick Diaz (3 straight losses), GSP (retired and WW), and Dan Henderson (fucking 3-6 in his last 9 fights, 45 years old) are naturally thrown around like it makes any sense.

All it took was one tweet to get Whinemans panties in a bunch lol

Bisping does have a point. Weidman is the UFCs most obvious guy being hurt by the USADA. He lost 20 lbs of muscle, and can probably cut to ww now. He has also not won a fight since the dope tests.
I don't know about most obvious.

And correlation does not equal causality.

And Weidman has a point that Bisping's own teammate gave him up too.

Weidman needs to go and win 2 or 3 fights first.

To many interesting match up for Bisping now. He had is chance at a rematch when there weren't that many clear options for Rockhold.

Bisping now has plenty of big money fights should he hold on to the title for a few fights. I don't see a Weidamn title fight unless he wins a few fights first.

Both Bisping and Weidman are delusional. But Weidman want that easy money + title, why he shouldn't be campaigning for it and create interest to get title shot ?

chris-weidman-luke-rockhold.jpg

Serra_Int.Still001.0.jpg

yOimL7b.jpg

ScreenShot2013-05-27at3.25.02AM_crop_north.png
2908.jpg

pasta.0.jpg

What does it all mean????????????????????????

I almost want Bisping to have an easy fight so he stays champ!

Lol Weidman. You're absolutely NOT the #1 contender. Getting pounded into bolivian by Rockhold does not make you fight for the belt lol.

And yeah,Weidman looked way shrinked since USADA. Not to mention his horrible cardio and stamina,but they were not good even before to be honest.

Last edited:
Lol. "Hasn't won a fight since...".

Strong sample size.

Back