What would happen if Lesnar and Hunt switched bodies?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Hunt has the skill and Brok has the body

If Hunt has the body too with the skill then damn son

What if lesnar had a gun and mark hunt had a box of condoms

What if the lights go out and The Undertaker enters the Octagon after round 1?

what are you, 12

I'm providing in depth analyses of the situation

Face is Brock could have been epic but he got in to late and never had the life of background training to match his physical gift

Think about it, if he had Fedor skills he would be unstoppable, but his background is in fantasy wrestling rather than Ju Jutsu, boxing or actual skills

It's a waste

If you could go back in time and tell kid Lesnar fucking train bro he would be undefeated forever

What if lesnar had a gun and mark hunt had a box of condoms

What's the difference between a tire and 365 used condoms?

One's a goodyear, the other's a great year.
MPPttI.gif

I think that has always been the big subject when talking about Brock's MMA career.

His size and athleticism are freakish , but as you say,TS, he got in late and then he got sick.

So we all really lost out but I think it is safe to say a trained Brock would have probably ruled the roost for years.

Then Brock would have double diverticulitis and a heart attack. He wouldn't of survived........ And KFC would be sued for millions.

Then Brock would have double diverticulitis and a heart attack. He wouldn't of survived........ And KFC would be sued for millions.

double diverticulitis?

Sounds about as appealing as KFC's double down

I actually think Hunts body is better than Lesnars anyway except maybe aesthetically. But in every other way it functions better.

Hassy would stalk Hunt even more.

came in expecting someone to have shooped this scenario already

Clippy, get ya sheet together...

244y1wn.png

If Hunt had Lesnar's body, it would become fat due to lack of discipline.

Back