does GSP regret pushing for harder testing?

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

Does anyone think he hasn't returned yet because he is afraid to fail the strict test? Or is he afraid because he can pass the tests but it will be painfully obvious that he was getting help the whole time and he'll look like Brian Barbarini

He ducked extra testing his entire career.

He was only randomly tested in only 1 out of his 27 fights and in that fight he looked rather weak and every MMA site had him losing:

zwmyni.png

I think I am going to walk away before pointing at everyone else for being on something.

Not a fan of fighters who call for stricter testing while when they were silent during their prime

He was only randomly tested in only 1 out of his 27 fights and in that fight he looked rather weak and every MMA site had him losing:

zwmyni.png

Sherdog has a very guilty until proven innocent mentality. Whether or not you suspect it, the only fact that matters is that he never got caught using even when he was tested. So the actual evidence is this far in his favor.

So in fact the mentality on here is, "I think GSP uses PEDs. Oh what's that, he took a test and was proven innocent? I don't care, he is still guilty in my book because in my book there is literally nothing he can do to prove innocence."

He's also not being PED tested like every other fighter on the UFC roster:

kGM1ZLW.png

So he's talking a bunch of stuff about PED's, but he's hiding behind bogus contracts that prevent USADA from testing him.

Not a fan of fighters who call for stricter testing while when they were silent during their prime

He's ALWAYS been in favor of stricter testing even during his prime years.

A person in his financial situation can still be provided advantages with or without stricter testing.

zwmyni.png

Is that the fight where Hendricks, who ducked extra testing in that fight looked better compared to his awful current self post USADA?

He's ALWAYS been in favor of stricter testing even during his prime years.

To be fair, its easy to be in favor of something you know isnt going to happen (in the short term). Armstrong and many others like him made multiple speeches demanding stricter testing, hell, Armstrong even gave the UCI 1000's of dollars to buy testing equipment :D

To be fair, its easy to be in favor of something you know isnt going to happen (in the short term). Armstrong and many others like him made multiple speeches demanding stricter testing, hell, Armstrong even gave the UCI 1000's of dollars to buy testing equipment :D

While true, GSP was always in favor and willing to subject himself to whatever testing was demanded of him no questions asked. To my knowledge Armstrong destroyed the careers of ANYONE who so much as implied he used anything.

While true, GSP was always in favor and willing to subject himself to whatever testing was demanded of him no questions asked. To my knowledge Armstrong destroyed the careers of ANYONE who so much as implied he used anything.

Using your logic every fighter in the UFC is or was willing to subject themselves to whatever testing, so there's nothing special about gsp. Nice try.

What's funny is that GSP might be the only fighter on the UFC roster (who has not announced their retirement) that does NOT have to worry about being randomly tested by USADA. Explain that.

Back