GSP trying to pull a Lesnar?

Ginn

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
@Green
Reaction score
As in not be PED tested up until a month of the match?

Also I don't understand why USADA has not drug tested him yet. Basically GSP is "retired", signed a paper saying he was 'retired', but he hasn't announced it publicly yet. I guessing that's why he hasn't been tested yet since he's still under contract with the UFC.

Tim Kennedy hasn't fought in a long time , might never fight again either, but he's still being PED tested by USADA. GSP... not so much.

Yea I don't get it, is he back or not?

If he's not retired start the drug testing and get him a fight.

Bah. Though the title said "GSP trying to pull off Lesnar?" Am disappoint.

He's not being tested because he's under contract with the UFC?

When did he sign something saying he was retired? Source?

He's not being tested because he's under contract with the UFC?

When did he sign something saying he was retired? Source?

Anybody under contract by the UFC has to be PED tested unless they are retired. So because he is not currently being PED tested he is officially retired.

Also I don't understand why USADA has not drug tested him yet. Basically GSP is "retired", signed a paper saying he was 'retired', but he hasn't announced it publicly yet. I guessing that's why he hasn't been tested yet since he's still under contract with the UFC.

Tim Kennedy hasn't fought in a long time , might never fight again either, but he's still being PED tested by USADA. GSP... not so much.

Sorry GOAT, but Brock only... runs the show like that!

Also I don't understand why USADA has not drug tested him yet. Basically GSP is "retired", signed a paper saying he was 'retired'.

Youve just answered your own question.

He has not been tested, because hes retired.

Youve just answered your own question.

He has not been tested, because hes retired.

So why did he never announce it?

It's funny how he can talk about setting up a match with Bisping, train for it, then announce the match last minute so USADA can only test him for that small window of time. What a joke.

Basically, he's pulling a Floyd may weather. "Retire" for 2 years, but in reality, heal your body up, and use as much PEDs as possible, while training.

Not saying for sure GSP is doing this, but just making it more clear as to what TS is implying.

So what's the story on GSP? Been out of the loop for a few weeks. Is he officially back? Do we know his opponent if so? And so on ..

Kennedy hasnt announced he was retired.

So why did he never announce it?

It's funny how he can talk about setting up a match with Bisping, train for it, then announce the match last minute so USADA can only test him for that small window of time. What a joke.

depends if he is currently under contract. And where has it been suggested he would be exempt from the 4 month rule.. if hes still under contract then the rule will apply.

look at all these sad little hughes and penn fans coming out of the woodwork to bash gsp.

Kennedy hasnt announced he was retired.

Neither has GSP.

depends if he is currently under contract. And where has it been suggested he would be exempt from the 4 month rule.. if hes still under contract then the rule will apply.

Pretty sure you can still be under contract with Zuffa and be retired. If not then everyone could just 'retire' to void their contract. Also GSP won his last fight so there's always this clause that prevents champions from leaving even if it's their last fight on a deal. Zuffa could have just modified it a bit to keep him under contract. I doubt GSP could go fight in Bellator or be in the WWE if he wanted to at this moment.

Neither has GSP.

Pretty sure you can still be under contract with Zuffa and be retired. If not then everyone could just 'retire' to void their contract. Also GSP won his last fight so there's always this clause that prevents champions from leaving even if it's their last fight on a deal. Zuffa could have just modified it a bit to keep him under contract. I doubt GSP could go fight in Bellator or be in the WWE if he wanted to at this moment.

Yes, my understanding is hes under contract, but whether or not hes signed the new reebok/usada contract is another matter

Neither has GSP.

Gsp retired with the belt.Wtf you talking about.

Judging from your other post today, implying the exact same thing, i have to ask you. Which of your favorites did he 50-45? 3 yrs after his last fight, he's still got some people riled up. I love it!

I misread the title.

I thought it said "GSP trying to pull out of Lesnar"

Came for bizzare comments, left dissapointed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back