Brian Ebersole Retires...

discrawg

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
HEX FIGHT SERIES hosted an amazing MMA event on friday night in Melbourne, Australia.

UFC veterens Brian Ebersole and Steve Kennedy squared off in the main event, with Kennedy winning a Unanimous Decision.

Both men retired after the fight.

Post fight, Ebersole explained that he trained really hard, took the camp very seriously, but just didn't feel the same anymore. Stated that he would return to his hometown to live happily ever after.

War Brian Ebersole. Congratulations on a long & successful career.

EDIT:
Yes he sported the arrow chest hair on the night.

Last edited:
booo! he was such an exciting guy to watch

wish him the best in his retirement, he'll be missed

had a good UFC run. didn't know about him until '06. nice career. shaving the chest hair into a design was played out though.

RcA6gx6ji.png

Over 70 pro MMA fights and never been knocked out. Here's to a happy retirement Hairrow!

I thought he retired a while ago?

Anyway cool, tricky fighter. Love that Cartwheel KO.

giphy.gif

I thought he had already retired in the UFC. I enjoyed his fights. Good for him for knowing when to hang them up.

had a good UFC run. didn't know about him until '06. nice career. shaving the chest hair into a design was played out though.

The hair thing was awesome just because it rustled Dana something fierce.

I worked with a nurse who went to school with him and his wife. She said he's not the same guy she met in college, def has taken head trauma, and says he doesn't speak like he used to.

Can't believe this guys name never comes up for GOAT chin discussions, a career spanning 15 years, 5 weight classes and was never put away by strikes. He was never a great fighter but has to go down as one of the toughest, durable and most resilient guys to ever fight in MMA.

I thought he retired when Akhmedov kicked his knee out. Said he was going teach Thai somewhere.

Man would give up his neck and then worm right back out of it.

Can't believe this guys name never comes up for GOAT chin discussions, a career spanning 15 years, 5 weight classes and was never put away by strikes. He was never a great fighter but has to go down as one of the toughest, durable and most resilient guys to ever fight in MMA.

5 weight classes huh? Did not know that. Nice fact.

I worked with a nurse who went to school with him and his wife. She said he's not the same guy she met in college, def has taken head trauma, and says he doesn't speak like he used to.
He's been in 200 fights or something.
And had a reckless style, so it would not surprise me if he has some permanent damage.

i prefer the ebersoles of this world to the northcuts!

oh, I thought he had already retired.

Didn't know he was still fighting, but I always enjoyed his fights, he always brought it...

Im sure the ufc is happy to hear this news. I know they and especially Dana hated that chest hair arrow.

5 weight classes huh? Did not know that. Nice fact.
His first few fights were at HW than LHW and he slowly moved down and fought I believe 1 or 2 times at 155, but a majority of his fights have been at 185/170 IIRC.

Fuck, that's rough.

Back