VIDEO - Tim Kennedy rips Michael Bisping; JDS falls down, Conor McGregor about Nate Diaz being almos

Your thread title sucks. He's a few tips:

1. Cut unnecessary names. i.e. use "Bisping" instead of "Michael Bisping". Use "Connor" or "McGregor" instead of the entire name.

2. "Vid" instead of "video" would have saved you a little space. You could've completed the word "almost" instead of spelling half of it.

3. Tim Kennedy isn't necessarily thread title worthy and could've been left off

1. Cut unnecessary names. i.e. use "Bisping" instead of "Michael Bisping". Use "Connor" or "McGregor" instead of the entire name.

2. "Vid" instead of "video" would have saved you a little space. You could've completed the word "almost" instead of spelling half of it.

why would he use "Connor"?

Maybe he's not calling out Tim because Tim hasn't fought since 2014.

But Tim knows that. He's just looking for a big pay day, even if he has to act annoying to get it.

Last edited:

Yes, he is. He gives the most verbal content in the vid and he is a relevant name in MMA.

Tim Kennedy is so unlikeable
Agreed, dude needs a personality transplant.

Here's an idea Tim, how about fighting once in awhile, then maybe you'll get a shot at Bisping...

Yes, he is. He gives the most verbal content in the vid and he is a relevant name in MMA.
flee-the-down-votes-gif.239129

Did you lose your old account? Or does someone else have the Lord Tensai username?

Oh! fuck off Tim, anyone who says they prolong a fight on purpose is talking out of their arse.

Who is connor? U lost credibility...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back