Brock will definety take Hunt down because....

OrigFan255

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I was just re-watching some older videos and came across:

Hunt vs. Wanderlei
I watched an abbreviated version of the fight BUT, Wandy was able to take Hunt down 7 times in 3 rounds...Pretty easy too! That is crazy considering that Hunt weighed 275 and Wandy was 205.
If Wandy was able to do it 7 times, Brock is definitely gonna be able to do it.
I personally want Hunt to womp the sh*t out of Lesnar but, I cannot be ignorant to the facts.
The only way that Hunt might be able to stay on his feet is if, Lesnar does his bull charge and Hunt has the cage against his back for more support and balance.

Even matched fight regardless and there is no way I would wager any moolah on this one.

That fight was over 10 years ago when Hunt was still primarily a kickboxer. Of course, Wand who's a BBJ Black Belt could take him down. Perspective dude.

Lesnar by failed summersault off the top of the cage!

I know you're just pretending that you don't know Hunt's grappling has improved light years since that fight.

Hunt vs. Wanderlei
I watched an abbreviated version of the fight BUT, Wandy was able to take Hunt down 7 times in 3 rounds...Pretty easy too! That is crazy considering that Hunt weighed 275 and Wandy was 205.
I personally want Hunt to womp the sh*t out of Lesnar but, I cannot be ignorant to the facts.
The only way that Hunt might be able to stay on his feet is if, Lesnar does his bull charge and Hunt has the cage against his back for more support and balance.

Even matched fight regardless and there is no way I would wager any moolah on this one.
I'm sure Brock has much better wrestling than Hunt but you don't just watch some random old fight and understand a fighter. Hunt is primarily a kickboxer and his overrall grappling skills are coming a long way from his early MMA days. Hunt's camp is also especifically training him for Lesnar's takedown attempts. a 2004 fight has only historical value at this point.

Cracks me up that people think hunt has good tdd. who are the good wrestlers he has faced. thats right none. maybe barnett and he got subbed. this is an easy td and win for brock. good cause I'm sick of hunt complaining about peds.

a little ironic considering it's Lesnar who probably improved none of his skills these past years.

this is one of that kind of truth that hurt delusional people's certitude.

btw: 'delusional people' in a not offensive way (at some point every person in the world is delusional), you can call them 'naive'

Cracks me up that people think hunt has good tdd. who are the good wrestlers he has faced. thats right none. maybe barnett and he got subbed. this is an easy td and win for brock. good cause I'm sick of hunt complaining about peds.
Stipe Miočić,he got taken down the entire fight.Brock will take him down but i dont know if thats gonna get him a win.

this is one of that kind of truth that hurt delusional people's certitude.

btw: 'delusional people' in a not offensive way (at some point every person in the world is delusional), you can call them 'naive'
yup. people want to believe in Brock, they have fixed ideas and very little knowledge to back anything up. I'm sure we're all like that in some aspect.

I also agree with your sig. the second phrase anyway :D

Yes lets take stats from 12 years ago, and not think any evolution has been gained in time.

giphy.gif

Stipe is the best wrestler he has faced the last few years. I don't remember much from that fight other than Hunt taking GnP for most of the fight before it was stopped. So maybe someone else can remind us how well his TDD looked in that fight.

a HL of 2004 fight???? lol lol lol lol lol........................
maybe brock could get a td but your post is....lol

it was only his 3rd fight in MMA, and Silva was on one of the longest winning streaks in the sport at the time!! and Hunt beat him. his TDD has improved hugely over the years.

Hunt is not gonna be easy to get down, he has a lot of weight in his ass and thighs and is short, and Hunt is very very strong. Brock could get him down but won't be so easy like some seem to think.

Judging Hunt by his Wand fight is like judging GSP by his first Serra fight.

Hunt vs. Wanderlei

If he takes your spelling into account, he has no chance of taking hunt down.

this is an easy fight for brock unfortunately cause I don't like the dude or his fans

Chris Tuchscherer was a division 2 Wrestler..... not exactly as Lesnars level of division 1 champ .... but still i see Hunt finishing Lesnar in a very similar fashion.

Back