Nate Diaz will expose Mcgregor's weaknesses more

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Many people here used to think Conor would crush Barboza and Cowboy. After Mcgregor's defeat, no one says this shit anymore. The full camp Diaz's gonna give Conor another boxing clinic, and Aldo and Edgar will take note of everything Diaz teaches. Bad for mcgregor

The Diaz fight proves nothing about Conor vs Cowboy or Barboza. Barboza was KOd by a jab and Cerrone bottles it all the time. Not saying Conor would destroy them. Just saying this thread is dumb.

I'm a fan of both... but Mac takes it slower this time & picks Nate apart. He mixez in those power lefts when he can & Nate wearz down.

Mac re-gainz the McGregor belt & goez on a tear.... defending the feather weight belt... taking the 155 lb belt... & then the rubber match will be against Diaz at UFC 209 April 2017 for the 155 title.

belt mcgregor 3.jpg

Last edited:
Why do people feel the need to make these statements have X or Y weakness? Unless you're Demetrious Johnson who has no technical flaws then of course younhave weaknesses. Conors BJJ and Wrestling for MMA are good but not elite, so what? I bet you 95% of the Guy's who come from a grappling background aren't even close to a brown belt in the art of stand up.

I see the same outcome, but I think it will go longer this time

Last edited:
The Diaz fight proves nothing about Conor vs Cowboy or Barboza. Barboza was KOd by a jab and Cerrone bottles it all the time. Not saying Conor would destroy them. Just saying this thread is dumb.

The current Barboza would skull fuck Conor, and that's not even up for debate. Hell, I even thought the Barboza that was getting rocked by jabs would skull fuck Conor.

Cowboy at WW, even at LW would beat the living shit out of Conor's weak ass. Just be honest with yourself.

Agreed! I want a longer drawn out torturous beating of Conor this time around.
That would be perfect ;) . ya know silverback I have this little thing at the back of my mind saying "this fight is not gonna happen". I hope I am wrong though..

The current Barboza would skull fuck Conor, and that's not even up for debate. Hell, I even thought the Barboza that was getting rocked by jabs would skull fuck Conor.

Cowboy at WW, even at LW would beat the living shit out of Conor's weak ass. Just be honest with yourself.

Wrong. Barboza still has that chin and Cerrone still loses big fights

Conor gassed in the 2nd. that's gonna be a big problem for him against everyone.

Many people here used to think Conor would crush Barboza and Cowboy. After Mcgregor's defeat, no one says this shit anymore. The full camp Diaz's gonna give Conor another boxing clinic, and Aldo and Edgar will take note of everything Diaz teaches. Bad for mcgregor

McGoat had the first fight, till he acted stupid and made horrible choices. I doubt. he'll go in with a shit strategy this time...

Agreed! I want a longer drawn out torturous beating of Conor this time around.

That would be perfect ;) . ya know silverback I have this little thing at the back of my mind saying "this fight is not gonna happen". I hope I am wrong though..

You both have good taste, a Gray Maynard menu:

31.gif

Back