The heavies are all about Conor McGregor once again

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I thought he will fade into obscurity following his first loss. It seems I was wrong.

It isn't his first loss

Also people are talking about a bunch of shit

His dick riders are back and like their bull they refuse to accept the loss.

Is normal. He's got a fight to sell. Imagine after the first presser? Dude is gonna go all in now - 2 losses in a row is not good for any fighters brand.

His dick riders are back and like their bull they refuse to accept the loss.

Weren't they supposed to jump off the bandwagon and leave sherdog forever ?

Conor's fanbase is still going strong, from what I see.

You also thought he is the GOAT or something just because nut garglers talk about him.

They can't get enough of Conor. Bumbling over one another to post the same old tiresome rhetoric while they circle jerk one another. Quite sad really.

giphy.gif

He's the one who put this sport on the map.

So no shit, they're talking about him. God damn it, foolish friend.

Weren't they supposed to jump off the bandwagon and leave sherdog forever ?

Conor's fanbase is still going strong, from what I see.

Most of you are just holding on to the hope that Conor wins the rematch. Like that will somehow erase the first fight, it won't.

Thanks for adding another shitpost Mcgregor thread.

Most of you are just holding on to the hope that Conor wins the rematch. Like that will somehow erase the first fight, it won't.

Even if he loses the Nate rematch, I'm still supporting Conor and going nowhere.

This whole "Conor doesn't have a real fanbase" is horseshit propagated by the haters. He ironically has the largest and one of the most dedicated fanbases in all of MMA.

It sure will.

Conor continues on to glory.

Nate back to 40/40

Imagine being a WW and losing to a FW - lel.

Jesus Christ. He's still the fucking champion @ FW.

'Fade into obscurity'? Would you ever shut up with this bollocks.

I thought he will fade into obscurity following his first loss. It seems I was wrong.
Agreed. You can post a conor thread and the haters will come. they will swarm like blowflies around a fresh pile of shit and post crap. The hate is strong in many. They will come. just wait.

Back