Of Course TMZ Is Saying The UFC Is Not Being Sold

The internet is an early telepathic building set.

Has anyone considered the possibility that they are not being sold?

There's been so many different reports on this, I have no clue what's going on.

why do people believe TMZ is in the hands of the UFC? they expose whatever they can all the time - is there anything there?

Has anyone considered the possibility that they are not being sold?

It's always possible. But I think just on account of the "journalists" who are all pally with one another, it seems, are probably sending one another info on it.

Dana has said publicly that their asking price is $4 billion - if someone is willing to pay that over inflated price - they'd be mad not to accept the offer.

On another note; I wouldn't be surprised if Dana is referring to them as a credible media outlet.

Completely off topic but is that YOU in your av sporting ink & lace, if so keep up the good work, if not who is she?

TMZ is owned by Time Warner. TMZ merely broadcasts on Fox. Doubtful that Fox would have that kind of influence over a non-subsidiary production that is owned by the VERY powerful Time Warner.

Not really
The only person that said a deal was made last week was Botter
Meltzer & everyone else said it was not done yet

They were being sold but the NHL expansion announcement killed the Ferttitas plan, the NHL knew they had to pull the trigger or the Ferttitas Raiders thing would actually happen, so after a decade of talking about it the NHL beat the Ferttitas to the market by only a few days.

They were being sold but the NHL expansion announcement killed the Ferttitas plan, the NHL knew they had to pull the trigger or the Ferttitas Raiders thing would actually happen, so after a decade of talking about it the NHL beat the Ferttitas to the market by only a few days.
Wait. What?

Redneck-WTF-Reaction-Gif.gif

Well at least they are not making up crap like that can called botter

Wait. What?
Las Vegas wants a professional sports team.

Supposedly Fertita was down for the idea and wanted to own the Raiders or at least own the stadium (Raiders have been talking about moving to Vegas since the Spring).

Rumor has it the NHL has okayed the city to get a NHL team (happened a few days ago).

It seems unlikely (at least for now) that the city would fund/build two stadiums at the same time (that's alot of money tied into sports, usually you get some noticeable resident backlash just from one stadium).

Back