Damn, Jordan Mein got skinny

dr_hellno

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Was watching Rumble in the Cage 52 tonight and he was cornering his 49-year-old dad. Any word what ended up happening to him post-retirement?

knocking fools out in the virtual world

maxresdefault.jpg

He's skinny, eh? Must look even more like Cillian Murphy than usual, then.

Still training and instructing martial arts in Lethbridge I assume.

It's crazy that a 49 year old dad is still fighting while his 26 year old son is retired.

Still training and instructing martial arts in Lethbridge I assume.

It's crazy that a 49 year old dad is still fighting while his 26 year old son is retired.
Why did he retire again?

Why did he retire again?

IIRC he said he was tired of competing at such a high level and just wanted to focus on training other people, perhaps even do something different with his life.

I thought big part of his decision is the reebok deal.

Was watching Rumble in the Cage 52 tonight and he was cornering his 49-year-old dad. Any word what ended up happening to him post-retirement?

I thought you made a joke i didn't get... but it appears he WAS actually cornering his 49 year old dad. Wow. :)

Dad must be a real nice fellow if he arranged underground illegal fights for his 16 yo son.

Yeah I heard someone say that Mien had aspirations of getting rich off the sport, but when it became obvious that wouldn't happen, he decided that the risk wasn't worth the reward.

Never even knew Mein retired. That's sad, he had amazing hand speed and accuracy

Back