I Think Hendricks Gives Good Insight into Thompson Here

Mixedfights

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He says Thompson was the better man. He also says "evade,evade,evade" but not in a running sense.He elaborates about the distance and stance switch. About how that was difficult for him to close and know WTF was really happening because he didnt move traditionally.

at 3:33

Last edited:
"My training partners didn't prepare me well."-Hendricks

"My training partners didn't prepare me well."-Hendricks

Hendricks_Excuse_Maker.jpg

He showed up to the PFPC and said MULTIPLE times Thompson was the better man/fighter.

His assessment of the stance change/distance is key. Hes admitting what made him lost and why. Its true. Johnny looked like crap but what he is saying here is truth.

The summary sounded rational and logical, but something in me tells me if I click that video and hear words coming out of his mouth hole, I'm going to get annoyed by what will probably sound like a subtle excuse.

Hendricks gets a bad rap.Any response to a "why did you lose" question is an excuse here. Rockhold was a total douche and Chad left the building. Johnny is there early admitting defeat.

Besides "He makes excuses" ,his assessment was right. He got destroyed BUT there is wisdom in what he is saying about the distance and stance changes. Throws a punch then circles and switches.

Hendricks is right. He will see him again.

Last edited:
Hendricks gets a lot of shit from MMA fans lol

He's not even half as salty as other guys who got schooled (Rockhold,Aldo,etc)

The summary sounded rational and logical, but something in me tells me if I click that video and hear words coming out of his mouth hole, I'm going to get annoyed by what will probably sound like a subtle excuse.
It was shockingly tolerable.

Don't wanna swing too far the other way and be a good loser tho. "Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser" etc etc.

Last edited:
Is Hendricks a fighter? He must be training with sean sherk and Shane carwin.

He says Thompson was the better man. He also says "evade,evade,evade" but not in a running sense.He elaborates about the distance and stance switch. About how that was difficult for him to close and know WTF was really happening because he didnt move traditionally.

at 3:33

Hendricks took this loss like a man. No excuses, no taking anything away from Wonder boy. Respect

Back