Bisping has the equal most wins in UFC history and beat the greatest fighter in UFC history

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Yet apparently Mousasi and Jacare can beat him. :eek:

I'd pick Bisping over Mousasi and I really believe Mike's a tough matchup for Jacaré.

Still, even if he lost to one of these guys, his importance and spot in the UFC history would be undeniable anyway.

Put it in perspective, analyze it, don't go dumb

Jacare has a 13-2 record under Zuffa(both losses were controversial) and outgrappled the BJJ GOAT with a broken arm. No walk in the park for anyone even for the infallible Bisping lol

I'd pick Bisping over Mousasi and I really believe Mike's a tough matchup for Jacaré.

Still, even if he lost to one of these guys, his importance and spot in the UFC history would be undeniable anyway.
I agree actually. Mike's very sound boxing, and strong tdd with his ability to move makes him a big challenge for Jacare. Also Mike's ground game is quite respectable, and is more than capable of defending himself should it go there. I'd also pick bisping over Mousasi. And 100% Bisping has earned his legend status at this point. His longevity, his career wins total, and now he has the championship belt to compliment it. Can't deny it at this point.

Bispings fought everyone and only lost to ped cheats and trt users. He is pretty handy and is a tough match up for anyone. I still would pick rock hold over him but i think he can decision the rest.

I agree actually. Mike's very sound boxing, and strong tdd with his ability to move makes him a big challenge for Jacare. Also Mike's ground game is quite respectable, and is more than capable of defending himself should it go there. I'd also pick bisping over Mousasi. And 100% Bisping has earned his legend status at this point. His longevity, his career wins total, and now he has the championship belt to compliment it. Can't deny it at this point.

Defending himself from Jacare on the ground though? I don't know man. That's a tough one.

He tied the UFC record for most decisions at a single event with 10. About to be the fighter with the most wins in the UFC. Most significant strikes thrown in the UFC. second longest active streak in the division, Most wins in the MW division in history. Beat Anderson Silva, arguably the best of all time, second man to do it behind Weidman...beat the guy that beat Weidman for the title.

Jacare and Mousasi have a chance. A very good chance. I do not think it will be a walk in the park for either because Mousasi could be out struck by Bisping in reality and Jacare has great ground game but Chael Sonnen did also, though he lost getting Bisping to the ground and keeping him there was not easy.

This is coming from a guy that really finds Bisping an annoying fucking dude but lets be real lol.

He's had a very respectable career and his win over Rockhold was fantastic.

However, the fight should've been stopped against a clearly declining Anderson and every single one of his other wins are against mediocre/fringe top 10-15 guys. He was a gatekeeper who couldn't perform against top competition before this year. His stock is higher now, but he's not exactly a world beater.

I think Jacare takes him. Mousasi is 50/50; wouldn't be surprised to see Bisping beat him.

Jacare has a 13-2 record under Zuffa(both losses were controversial) and outgrappled the BJJ GOAT with a broken arm. No walk in the park for anyone even for the infallible Bisping lol
Bisping is not easy to keep down at all. Nor is he easy to take down. Chael a BIG MW great wrestler couldnt keep him down, and Mayhem Miller despite his gas tank being the worst in the world he couldnt keep Bisping down. Bisping always lands hards ground strikes when he is there...Bisping is a very difficult man to takedown thanks in large part to his movement and heavy striking style. He is constantly circling around, often while he punches....which makes lining up a double leg rather difficult. Good luck to Jacare there

well... yeah... because... what is this fucking thread? Because Bisping middled around for 10 years, beating an ancient denis kang, average chris leben and YOSHIHIRO AKIYAMA, he can't lose to Jacare and Mousasi?

Apparently, Bisping has also convinced people that he beat a prime Anderson Silva, not 40 year old slow glass jawed Anderson who hadn't fought in a year

Yeah, he most definitely secured himself in the books.

MMA is not linear and there is a lot that goes into how a career is made.

Bisping had contender fights and lost them but those losses come with caveats....... And those caveats come with caveats - cue Rampage with his glass houses quote.

But through the muck of it all, Bisoing took the hardest road to the top of the mountain. He seized the moment in the true spirit of the phrase and cemented his place.

I'm actually very interested to see how he defends his title because I'm not so sure I'd be surprised to see him motivate to defend a couple of times.

We'll see, but he has done enough already for his legacy.

But he could juice it. ( not a roid metaphor)

U FUKIN WOT M8? I'll HOOK U RIGHT IN THE GABBER.

80% of life is showing up. He showed up and knocked Luke clean out.

Let him enjoy. Does he beat the top 5? Not sure. But I'll watch. I hope they don't drop their hands like goofball Rockhard. Mike's got some fundamentals, and will probably not go out easy.

Back