Fight Pass/Prelims/FS1

JohnJPhenomenon

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Are the UFC 200 Fox Sports 1 prelims also shown on Fight Pass? In my area I have to pay $220 per month for Dish in order to get a package that includes FS1, so I'm not getting it. Getting sick of missing good fights, though.
Does Fight Pass shows everything that's shown on FS1? I keep looking on the Fight Pass website and the information sucks.

Is Fight Pass compatible with a smart TV?

Are the UFC 200 Fox Sports 1 prelims also shown on Fight Pass? In my area I have to pay $220 per month for Dish in order to get a package that includes FS1, so I'm not getting it. Getting sick of missing good fights, though.
Does Fight Pass shows everything that's shown on FS1? I keep looking on the Fight Pass website and the information sucks.

Is Fight Pass compatible with a smart TV?
You can use a VPN to bypass blocked streams so yeh they're available if you use a pc/laptop. Not sure how to do it on other devices or if fight pass is available on smart tv's
Edit: ignore all these goofs below me except for LouisBolanos

Last edited:
Not for a month or so. Eventually it'll be on there, not live.

You can use a VPN to bypass blocked streams so yeh they're available if you use a pc/laptop. Not sure how to do it on other devices or if fight pass is available on smart tv's
Edit: ignore all these goofs below me

^This guy speaks the truth, I agree with him, VPN is the way to go.

this also makes me a goof below @McGeezie who TS shouldn't listen to, which means @McGeezie is not speaking the truth.

#Paradox #OoopsIDividedByZero

Depends on your region. In Canada you get FS1 prelims live, but only for FS1 events. Not PPV or Big Fox.

Back