I bet $100.00 against CM Punk

Rockapotomuss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Free money.

cm_punk_bet.jpg

Cm punk is going to ko gall. Dana white told me.

Free money.

cm_punk_bet.jpg

Wow you can make $30... that's not too bad. I thought it'd be a $1 with the odds. You should put more $$$ down it's almost 100% certain.

Is it set or can the odds effect what you win?

Wow you can make $30... that's not too bad. I thought it'd be a $1 with the odds.

Is it set or can the odds effect what you win?

I'm locked in. Odds change if you wait, and unless the entire WWE is retarded in more ways than one, the odds aren't going to get any better.

Not touching this fight with a 39 and a half foot pole. Has "work" written all over it.

Not touching this fight with a 39 and a half foot pole. Has "work" written all over it.

Yes that's it, the UFC has now become the WWE.

Dana bet a Billion on CM and Gall is taking a dive.

I like how youd added the zeroes for the cents, thought you put 10 Gs on him at first

Yes that's it, the UFC has now become the WWE.

Dana bet a Billion on CM and Gall is taking a dive.

Not nearly the far fetched scenario you're attempting to make it out to be. But hey, I've only been watching this mixed martial arts thing for 15 years, what do I know?

If the fight isn't worked the fight isn't happening. Placing this bet is as good as not placing a bet at all. CM Punk is not fighter. CM Punk is a 40 year old looney tunes tattooed crybaby. And a shit pro wrestler. If it weren't for wwe he'd be a key board warrior.

Not nearly the far fetched scenario you're attempting to make it out to be. But hey, I've only been watching this mixed martial arts thing for 15 years, what do I know?

you've been watching MMA for 15 years and you think it's fixed?

I believe you man... they'll never get us
tinfoilhatguy.jpg

I'm going to put a sneaky bet on punk in case this is a work. He did that scripted shit for a long time, so you never know.

Back