Croatia lost, worried about Stipe

KOskater

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Athletes are very superstitious and Stipe was excited about breaking Cav's
bad luck streak and many though it would extend to Croatia winning the Euro cup as well...

They barely lost to Portugal at end of game by 1 point...

I don't have Twittering... is he ok? How is he taking the news??? I guess they did better than they usually do so it's not a huge loss but still.

I hope this doesn't effect his psyche in preparation for Calcureem.

WAR STIPE
future hw GOAT, calling it now
410_Fabricio_Werdum_vs_Stipe_Miocic.0.0.jpg

Not sure if trolling...

Not sure if trolling...

You ppl and your trolling paranoia. I could ask about Stipe's dogs and ppl would say I'm trolling.

Some athletes don't change undewear when they win, there's so superstitious... it was a genuine question and I think he's got a good chance of staying champ for a long time, maybe even be next GOAT if he keeps good mindset.

Athletes can get riled when their teams lose.

Croatia doesn't have a LeBron.

Good point... they should hire him for the team. Surely a whole country could pay him more than Cleveland and then they'd surely win the Euro cup !!!

Last edited:
You're seriously asking a question about whether Stipe is upset that Croatia lost a soccer match? Seriously?

You're seriously asking a question about whether Stipe is upset that Croatia lost a soccer match? Seriously?

Yeah. I was upset.

I get extremely bummed when my teams and fighters lose, why wouldn't he ?

Athletes are very superstitious and Stipe was excited about breaking Cav's
bad luck streak and many though it would extend to Croatia winning the Euro cup as well...

They barely lost to Portugal at end of game by 1 point...

Laughing-gif_1.gif

Werdum chokes Cain in Mexico
Stipe KOs Werdum in Brazil
Reem KOs Stipe in Ohio
Hunt KOs Reem in Amsterdam

book it

He is an American, he doesn't care about Croatia, its just fiction.

Helax, he American

This.

But, since the TS wants to bring soccer into an MMA discussion, the USA team did lose also.

But that, just like Croatia's loss, means nothing.

Poor Stipe. In my experience people of Croatian descent have a strong bond to the homeland, even if not born there. However this won't have an affect on the outcome of the fight.

But the HW title doesn't get defended more than twice anyways, so Stipe has got an ass whooping coming his way in the near future. In closing, Stipe is about to get Reem'd.

Poor Stipe. In my experience people of Croatian descent have a strong bond to the homeland, even if not born there. However this won't have an affect on the outcome of the fight.

But the HW title doesn't get defended more than twice anyways, so Stipe has got an ass whooping coming his way in the near future. In closing, Stipe is about to get Reem'd.

Doubtful, while Calcureem's strategy has gotten excellent, he's bound to take a few and his chin nothing to write home to mother about.

Back