The Spider vs. Rockhold

Ginn

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
@Green
Reaction score
Bisping demolished Rockhold with his striking.

Imagine what the Spider would have done to Rockhold?

Herb Dean is a terrible ref. If this had been Rousey, Herb would have called the fight while Rousey were still in mid air.

7f7hmy8.gif

I don't think Rockhold would go full tard trading hands with Anderson, like he did The Count.

He would fight more cautiously imo.

He legit thought that Bisping couldn't hurt him, and threw caution to the wind. I think he knows Anderson could hurt him.

He was demolishing Andy too before that particular brainfart.

This topic is absolutely all over the place

He was demolishing Andy too before that particular brainfart.

Yeah but only Anderson Silva gets a re-do on all of his brainfarts. Bisping can't take back his brainfart of talking to Herb about his mouthpiece.

Duh.

Bisping beat Rockhold and Silva - the fight didn't stop at your gif -, but that desn't mean anything. I'd definitely pick Rockhold against Andy now. It's 2016 after all and Rockhold, even though he lost the belt, is still a pretty good fighter.

At this point I see Rockhold and I love Anderson Silva. If Rockhold actually fights smart and takedown Silva it may be over son.

I don't think Rockhold would go full tard trading hands with Anderson, like he did The Count.

He would fight more cautiously imo.

He legit thought that Bisping couldn't hurt him, and threw caution to the wind. I think he knows Anderson could hurt him.

Anderson isn't on Luke's level bro, he never was.

Anderson isn't on Luke's level bro, he never was.

Yeah Luke will always be one level below seeing how Bisping demolished a prime Luke.

This is Rockhold's stand up.

Right hook, Question mark kicks, Left kick to the body.
His ground game is miles ahead imo.

Youd have to back rockhold but fuck id love to see another highlight reel from the spider. Especially after rockhold said he is better that any version of silva. Laughable

Herb Dean is a terrible ref. If this had been Rousey, Herb would have called the fight while Rousey were still in mid air.

7f7hmy8.gif
There is a reason why you are still a blue belt after hundreds of posts.... Anderson wouldn't beat rockhold... And Bisping... who already got destroyed by rockhold.. Wouldn't win in the third fight......Pay attention to fights.. and less attention to yourself getting attention with fluff posts.

7f7hmy8.gif

MMAths are bad.

Man that knee was bad ass.

prime Silva would of never stopped right there without another couple hits just to make sure.. this is old man Silva.. more timid, and tamed... older slower

He is still my boy BLUE
but him walking away from TKO and then still losing shows father time caught up to him if not physically for sure mentally..

prime Silva would of never stopped right there without another couple hits just to make sure.. this is old man Silva.. more timid, and tamed... older slower

He is still my boy BLUE
but him walking away from TKO and then still losing shows father time caught up to him if not physically for sure mentally..

Is that a "Trolling On Ice" reference?

All I have to say

I wouldn't mine seeing that fight.

Back