Does the UFC sale happen if the Raiders move to Vegas?

ralphus1

It's hard to be a saint in the city
@Gold
Reaction score
Vegas is courting the Oakland Raiders, proposing $750m in bonds to build a football stadium. The city of Oakland has no money to repair the Coliseum or build a new stadium, and it sounds like the 24 of 32 owners voting to allow the team to move to Vegas is a real possibility.

Where does that leave the UFC sale and the Fertittas, who have made no secret of wanting to own a NFL franchise?

If the sale happens then my beloved Raiders moving to Vegas becomes more of a possibility
One of the reasons the Fertittas are selling is to get the capital necessary to buy into the Raiders ownership group and help finance the Vegas stadium
Really hope the sale falls apart so I dont lose my team

Do the owners of the Raiders want to sell? That team has belonged to the Davis family for as long as I can remember.

Do the owners of the Raiders want to sell? That team has belonged to the Davis family for as long as I can remember.
Mark Davis is willing to sell a minority percentage if it helps get him a stadium which is the only thing he cares about right now
Fuckin homo I hate that piece a shit

Wow such an iconic team. So the Vegas Raiders then? Or a new name?

Mark Davis is willing to sell a minority percentage if it helps get him a stadium which is the only thing he cares about right now

I couldn't stand the "Al Davis Raiders", but since he passed they have been growing on me. They are putting together a really strong team and I really like Del Rio.

Of course. Maybe not immediately, but the Fertitta brothers would need that financial capital to make the move to buy the Raiders.

Shhh TS raiders ain't going no where....I hope...fuck Mark Davis lol

I couldn't stand the "Al Davis Raiders", but since he passed they have been growing on me. They are putting together a really strong team and I really like Del Rio.
Im a loyal season ticket holder, been going to games since the 90's, and now that they finally put together a strong foundation for an amazing future they decide its time to pack up and leave
Im pretty fuckin triggered about this whole situation

The raiders will move to vegas, it may not be this year, but I'm pretty confident that will happen, I don't know that UFC's sale makes a big impact

Vegas is courting the Oakland Raiders, proposing $750m in bonds to build a football stadium. The city of Oakland has no money to repair the Coliseum or build a new stadium, and it sounds like the 24 of 32 owners voting to allow the team to move to Vegas is a real possibility.

Where does that leave the UFC sale and the Fertittas, who have made no secret of wanting to own a NFL franchise?
Their offices are already in that town ---

you are a homophobic piece of shit and should be banned
also yes UFC sale means they will buy your shitty raider team

That's the team who plays on an infield?

Bellator would bring Bo Jackson back.

Fuck man, that sucks for Oakland. What else does Oakland have?

I don't know, I'd have to think that if the Fertitta's really do cash out on the UFC, they are going to go balls deep in other investments. Pretty clear that they want to be somehow involved in bringing the Raiders to Vegas. Fucking bullshit though. God damn. Don't fucking take teams away from cities that love them and don't fucking make taxpayers build a stadium you fucking bourgeois shitheads. Fuck al davis. Fuck the fertittas. Fuck all the NFL owners and fuck the NFL itself for not letting more teams be publicly owned like the Packers.

I think it would be awesome. Can you imagine after a hard night of partying saturday, wake up, balleys sterling brunch then a rrrraidaz game. Sign me up

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back