Tim Kennedy Discusses Bisping Winning the Title, Fixed UFC Fights, Next UFC Fight & Low Fighter Pay

GoT_slapping_joffrey.gif

Kennedy is such a sherdogger lol.

A fix would actually make more sense than all the dumb shit that happened in that fight

he has a very romantic view of his fight with Bisping, it was shit, boring, lay and pray. "I beat the brakes of him, i wanted to make a show of him, i wanted to bloody him up". It was dull, he's a toilet, let him go kill animals with his daughter like all right minded individuals love to do.

Fucking rubs me up the wrong way that guy, really does.
If this is classed as fighter bashing i have to disagree, it's dick head bashing.

Sort it out ts..

White%20Cliffs%20aerial-1_1440x810.jpg
"I could destroy Michael Bisping in a matter of minutes if I wanted." He gives no comments on Bisping as champ.

"Maybe, they gave Yoel 2 minutes on the stool. But if somebody said 'Hey Tim Kennedey, here's 200,000 to take a dive I'd punch them in the face and bury them."

"I leave tomorrow, gone for 10 days. Then I go to South America for 80 days. Then I come back, grab different bags, then go to ABQ to start training for my next fight, then I have my next fight, then I have Thanksgiving."

"The athletes need to make more. It's embarrassing. Ariel Helwani will always get the downlow from me."

"[if I fought outside the UFC] they would sue me and take all my money, and guns, and tools."

*proceeds to pan camera to guns laid out behind him*

lol thanks Tim.

Tim Kennedy is the most awesome fighter and definitely deserves the time and space he takes up in the MMA community. Definitely.

You have to give it to Tim, the man sure can hold a grudge.

What a egotistical douchebag. Does he do anything but talk nowadays? That's all I see him doing, constant blabbing. He should post here on sherdog, he would feel right at home.

Remember that time Tim Kennedy didn't complain???

... Yeah, I don't remember that either...

Back