Michael Bisping vs Nick Diaz - who takes it ?

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
In the event that Michael Bisping gets the fight he requested against Nick Diaz, how do you see it going ?

I see Diaz boxing the hell out of Bisping. If Bisping makes it a dogfight, he's completely destroyed by Diaz.

bisping

nick is way overrated on here

Prob Bisping but I would love a diaz win

Nick Diaz' last win in MMA was in 2011. he fought 3 times in 4 years and lost all of these fights. And yes I'm not getting over these facts because Bisping is somehow a special kind of guy that deserves special kind of contenders. I'm honestly a little surprised there aren't more MMA fans sick of these shameful possible match ups for Bisping.

It will look a lot like Nick Diaz vs. Paul Daley.

I think Bisping would get boxed the fuck up on the feet.

In the event that Michael Bisping gets the fight he requested against Nick Diaz, how do you see it going ?

I see Diaz boxing the hell out of Bisping. If Bisping makes it a dogfight, he's completely destroyed by Diaz.
Bisping gets a Split Decision in a classic snoozefest!

Prefight-hype should be decent, though!

Bisping most likely, but I wouldn't be a shock if Nick won.

It will look a lot like Nick Diaz vs. Paul Daley.

I think Bisping would get boxed the fuck up on the feet.

Yes...Bisping is going to stand toe to toe with Diaz slug it out and lose because that's how he fights. Brilliant you should be an analyst on fox...

Bisping picks the flat footed Diaz apart and decisions him.

Bisping wont be able to handle Nicks durability

Diaz has regressed hard tbh. Bisping takes it. The game has passed Nick.

Lol at Diaz fans picking him to win every fight. Bisping would move in and out frustrating Nick and hitting him from angles. He's made a career out of doing that to people really. He's not going to slug it out, he'd use the Condit gameplan and embarrass him.

Bisping verbally destroys him and then physically destroys him

Yes...Bisping is going to stand toe to toe with Diaz slug it out and lose because that's how he fights. Brilliant you should be an analyst on fox...

Bisping picks the flat footed Diaz apart and decisions him.

Being flat footed has nothing to do with head movement and landing the harder shots. Bisping would be eaten alive and backed up into the cage and his cardio will diminish after the body shots. You don't stand and trade with Diaz. Bisping has no wrestling and has no other tools to beat Diaz except a punchers chance.

Nick would take it.

That's the fight to make BTW.

I brought this match up, up in a previous post, I think it's a great fight on paper anyways, both have very nice boxing skills but different ways of fighting. Nick Diaz likes to come forward and work off the jab where Bisping likes to circle side to side and throw combinations. Personally I care way more about watching them fight in the octagon compared to watching them fight on twitter, during weigh ins and interviews.

Back