Does anybody know...

imagesmb

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
How much Reebok pays the fighters it individually sponsors?

40 pairs of shoes, ten shirts, ten shorts, and a pack of socks.

It pays them in fight kits which are worth their weight in Reebok gold.

It pays them in fight kits which are worth their weight in Reebok gold.

Only the champs get paid in full fight kits, the other fighters get assorted bundles.

The guys with the separate deals with Reebok seem to make some serious cash. Some rumors were saying Rousey and Conor were both getting in the millions from Reebok each year. Some one like Page my guess would be more like a 250K a year.

Only the champs get paid in full fight kits, the other fighters get assorted bundles.
A free Giblert shirt if you make Joe Rogan say "OOOOHHHH HE'S HURT!!"

How many fights they have with ZUFFA(Strikeforce & WEC included):
1-5 fights: $2,500
6-10 fights: $5,000
11-15 fights: $10,000
16-20 fights: $15,000
More than 21 fights: $20,000
Title challenger: $30,000
Champion: $40,000

individual fighter payout summary.

I think champs get an iPad.

50% off once a year to match uniform
shaqnosis-reebok1.jpg

A free Giblert shirt if you make Joe Rogan say "OOOOHHHH HE'S HURT!!"

What about one that says "HE'S GOT THE CHOKE MIKE, HE IS GOING TO TAP.....oh he's out"

He means guys like Conor who have a separate contract.
probably not that much since Conor has refused to put on that crap after a fight when joe rogan comes in the octagon to interview him..

What about one that says "HE'S GOT THE CHOKE MIKE, HE IS GOING TO TAP.....oh he's out"
Lol remember the Brock-Carwin fight? "Shane is completely fine as long as he keeps his hand close to his ear. He jus...OH HE TAPPED!!"

They get first pick on all the misspelled fuck ups before it gets shipped off to the little African kids

Lol remember the Brock-Carwin fight? "Shane is completely fine as long as he keeps his hand close to his ear. He jus...OH HE TAPPED!!"

Haaaaaa. In his defense I think Lesnar was doing the choke wrong or it didn't look that tight but Carwin was so tired, he most likely just tapped from sheer exhaustion.

Back