Cain Velasquez was decent in the movie Term Life

Loiosh

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It isn't much of a movie, and Cain plays a minor role as an enforcer, but he was surprisingly good for a new actor. He was intimidating as hell, didn't look out of place at all.

ndwymh.jpg

He had no action scenes, which was surprising.

I put him at about Jardine level acting, so, about fifteen times as good as Ronda or Meisha.

(Sorry Meisha but you shot this scene)

Meisha%20Head%20Shake%2002.gif

Some screenshots of Cain in Term Life.
2mfzm1j.png

5jxj52.png

35n7g28.png

2lx8iog.png

Last edited:
He doesnt look out of place in those screen shots so good for him. Imagine if he got injured on set though lol probably why he had no action scenes?

It isn't much of a movie, and Cain plays a minor role as an enforcer, but he was surprisingly good for a new actor. He was intimidating as hell, didn't look out of place at all.

ndwymh.jpg

He had no action scenes, which was surprising.

I put him at about Jardine level acting, so, about fifteen times as good as Ronda or Meisha.

(Sorry Meisha but you shot this scene)

Meisha%20Head%20Shake%2002.gif

Some screenshots of Cain in Term Life.
2mfzm1j.png

5jxj52.png

35n7g28.png

2lx8iog.png

This was straight to DVD?

Meisha does a good Captain Jack Sparrow...

Still better acting than Ronda :D

Yep looked decent in trailers and a clip, I still didn't got around to watch the movie but soon.

He got some nice cash and a bit of exposure in the period he was out with all the injuries with the filming of this movie.

I actually watched this movie about a month ago. It was....

Well, it was a movie.

That movies terrible, I watched it recently and already forgot 95% of what happened.

If you want to see a good low budget movie watch Bone Tomahawk.

I'm no Vince Vaughn fan but jesus, give the man a haircut

VOD and DVD sales where pretty much the only way to watch this (It basically was straight to DVD)

Apparently it was a limited release in Theaters.

Back