whose going to win overeem or miocic?

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
so alistair overeem is one of my favorute fighters because of his muay thai style, so i really want him to win against miocic, miocic has more punching power then overeem, but overeem has a lot of other weapons. overeem is stronger and has a lot of power in his hands but i think miocic has more power, stipe miocic is faster, and has more power he has beaten people like roy nelson, mark hunt, werdum and andrei arlovski. although overeem has also beaten roy nelson, and has beaten junior dos santos and andrei arlovksi and also a win over stefan struve, who stipe miocic lost to. overeem has also beaten werdum also but miocic has finished werdum. so i think that alistair overeem is going to win because miocic has lost to 2 of the fighters that overeem beat and is stronger and is more technical then miocic. so who do you guys think will win?

It's 2016 so Overeem.

Won't be a long lasting reign though.

I will tell you. Stipe is going to win.

Whose....

Whose.....

Ugghhh

Title is defended on Stipe's turf.

Overeem by ko.

Miocic had Eye as a training partner, so I think he's at an advantage.

Reek has the experience and arsenal.

Miocic has the hands, wrestling, and ruthlessness to end Reem's night.

Big Man on Campus wins, that's not the guy from Cleveland BTW

IDK but I'm kinda rooting for Stipe. I like Reem a lot but fuck him for breaking cro cop's balls and KOing Arlovski.

Either guy can land a big shot and take over the fight. Hard to say. I kind of do favor Overeem, I think, by virtue of his newfound spin class cardio, I think he bides his time and lands a big shot in round 3 or 4, after which it will be all Overeem, likely getting a finish.

Personally, I still have a bunch of questions about Stipe. I don't know much much of that Werdum win was Werdum being an idiot.. but there is no denying that he has great punching power and he seems to improve every single fight. He also has one of the better gas tanks at HW. If I had to guess I'd say that Stipe wins if he dictates the pace and distance and loses if he doesn't.

Back