What's Up With Darren Till?

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Anyone got any updates on him? 13-0, last fight was in October where he fought to a draw with Nicolas Dalby, a fight he was absolute fucking Dalby up before he tore up his shoulder. I knew he'd be out for awhile with the injury but I didn't think it would be this long and I haven't heard any updates from him. I checked out his twitter account and he isn't all that active on it other than retweeting some fans throwing out matchup ideas every now and then.

He's my favorite English MMA prospect, his Muy Thai is fucking awesome and his TDD isn't half bad. His hype train was just building momentum before the injury layoff. I'm hoping he can get scheduled for something sometime in the near future. I'd love to see him take on another talented striker next so we can get a showcase performance.

Is anyone else a fan of Till and also wondering what the fuck is up with him and if his injury has healed?

Forgot about this dude. Good question. I was pretty high on him as well.

Shoulder tears can take a long time to heal, and even longer to build back up...

Forgot about this dude. Good question. I was pretty high on him as well.

Shoulder tears can take a long time to heal, and even longer to build back up...
Definitely so. Was a big problem for Cain. Crazy that the dude is English but moved to Brazil and speaks fluent Portuguese. Muy Thai "master" apparently. I don't know what warrants the term master but his striking has looked damn good so far. I'd like to see him fight someone like Leon Edwards or Hyun Gyu Lim when he returns.

I totally forgot about the guy. I thought him and that young Australian fighter were the same person.

Another guy ive never heard of, man when u stop watching TUF and watching undercards you lose touch

He might win some fights on Euro cards but a mediocre fighter from the USA will end his hype.

He might win some fights on Euro cards but a mediocre fighter from the USA will end his hype.
What evidence do you have of this? Or are you just throwing random bullshit out there?

Waiting till....?

This sucked, I see myself out

im guessing he had surgery, be good to see him back again

He could have been awarded the dec vs Dalby. He got injured and lost the last round big time but judges are so inconsistent with 10-8 rounds he could have easily got the win with any other judges.

Take it from me. Shoulder tears are incredibly painful and take forever to heal.

I tore my labrum over a year and a half ago. Had the operation which was sucessful btw.
Still cant train how i used to. Its a real struggle

I'm a fan for sure. He should've gotten the win over dalby

He could have been awarded the dec vs Dalby. He got injured and lost the last round big time but judges are so inconsistent with 10-8 rounds he could have easily got the win with any other judges.

I'm a fan for sure. He should've gotten the win over dalby
I thought he could have come away with the W as well but I wasn't mad at the decision. It was a great fight either way and Dalby fought back so hard I can't hate on him one bit.

Wanna see more Till for sure.
Great potential and it's cool to see some traditional Muay Thai stylists come from Braxil instead of the typical dutch boxer that are usually called MT guys over there and in the US.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back