What if Brock gets injured before Summermania Wrestling ?

KOskater

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm surprised the WWE let this happen.

It's a huge risk, look what happened to Anderson Silva. Besides concussions Brock could get a limb broken, sever injury, etc. What happens if he's so severely injured he can't compete in the Summermania ?

Will he get sued by the WWE, be forced to perform, let him go they'll just come up w some hokey story line to cover it up?

Unfortunately, him coming out in crutches would prolly draw more attention to the event.

ps- WAR HUNT
hunt-biology.jpg

Very high probability Bork leaves UFC 200 with a concussion.

It's fake anyway.. They will go easy on him.

Pain killers wont help if yo ribs broken and you can't breathe or walk.

Beside we all know the WWE has a very strict no drugs, no doping policy o_O

Say that to Brandon Novak.

It'll be okay as long as he can make WrestleSlam.

Say that to Brandon Novak.

he wrestles ?

his relationship w Bam is extremely homo-erotic. They were on Howard Stern and Bam was slapping him and making him shove sh** up his ass... it was very BDSM.

Who cares about WWE, I hope he doesn't get injured before 200.

he wrestles ?

his relationship w Bam is extremely homo-erotic. They were on Howard Stern and Bam was slapping him and making him shove sh** up his ass... it was very BDSM.
He's pretty much made a living from being bam's bitch and doing whatever he says.

he wrestles ?

The shit he does is real. WWE is not. They can go easy on Brock.

Also, Novak is king. Would befriend.
tumblr_o151omhGBC1uddw1ko1_500.gif

The lateral cranium must be defective. 18 seconds against Manhoef?

186e827707a14eb0d63e2c8796a6a623.jpg

LMFAO @ you people thinking he is going to fight.

He might shoot in, but once he gets hit, the man is gonna go into a fetal position and pray the ref stops it...Who knows maybe even tap to strikes.

That is if he doesn't get KO'd Clean.

I am sure he can act with a concussion. WWE is not real, you know...

He's pretty much made a living from being bam's bitch and doing whatever he says.

Yeah I can't stand watching it. There's a vid of Bam punching him and then dragging him butt naked through asphalt.

I loved when they made Bam cry on Jackass, really can't stand the guy and the way he abuses his parents (how could you hit your dad like that ?) and everyone he can.

The he got his ass beat by the Glacial Mafia LOL. Loved it! He's tough w underlings who can't fight back or they wont get paid.
027ea7536fdf60c5a255f15215beefb8.jpg

The shit he does is real. WWE is not. They can go easy on Brock.

Also, Novak is king. Would befriend.
tumblr_o151omhGBC1uddw1ko1_500.gif

Oh yeah a guy that gets degraded and beat on up by his "friend" and doesn't fight back so he can get money is truly someone to look up to. He's not even featured in the movies, just a guy that Bam does BDSM with.

He's not wrestling right now. He'll return a month after UFC to WWE unless he gets put into a coma.

Oh yeah a guy that gets degraded and beat on up by his "friend" and doesn't fight back so he can get money is truly someone to look up to.

Didn't mention anything about looking up to Novak what so ever.

Yeah I can't stand watching it. There's a vid of Bam punching him and then dragging him butt naked through asphalt.

I loved when they made Bam cry on Jackass, really can't stand the guy and the way he abuses his parents (how could you hit your dad like that ?) and everyone he can.

The he got his ass beat by the Glacial Mafia LOL. Loved it! He's tough w underlings who can't fight back or they wont get paid.
027ea7536fdf60c5a255f15215beefb8.jpg

Bam looks like pure greased fuck nowadays. Got fat, going bald, and he cant skate for shit now, though he was never the most technical or skilled skater. All that heroin, coke, and booze with Ville Valo will do it to you.

LandSpeed and CKY series were like my childhood lol. Rough to see him like this now.

Back