New Mark Hunt Interview

One MMA Fan

@Gold
Reaction score
He brought in big wrestlers to train with at Randy's place Extreme Couture with the goal to stop that takedown and if not then get right back up.

He just wants to KO Brock Lesnar and then go to Disneyland.

giphy.gif

Damn, I can't hate on the man wanting to go to Disneyland with his family. I just feel bad that it has to be after he faces Brock. We will have to see what his Doctor says after his suspension is up.

Brock wont even be able to take him down. 1st round t(ko)

Hunt gonna KO him. Brock hasnt been hit this hard since the carwin fight and hes signicially older, rustier and less conditioned now

He brought in big wrestlers to train with at Randy's place Extreme Couture with the goal to stop that takedown and if not then get right back up.

He just wants to KO Brock Lesnar and then go to Disneyland.

giphy.gif

Hunt GOAT gum laugh@4:30-4:32

Damn, I can't hate on the man wanting to go to Disneyland with his family. I just feel bad that it has to be after he faces Brock. We will have to see what his Doctor says after his suspension is up.

Well either way one of them will be sad.. at least until they see the first checks coming in (not sure if Hunt gets any share from the big PPV pie).

Brock will turn 39 in 3 days after the UFC 200 event so it will suck to be busted up and with a loss.. depressing B-day.

Or Hunto not sure he will be up for Disneyland if he is busted up by Brocks solid top game.. maybe a sub win.. o well knowing Hunt even is he is hurt just because his family is making the trip they will go there just imagine if you see a busted up Hunt on the rides there haha.

Barnett scared of the ATOMIC BUTT DROP. Rightfully so.

great post TS, thanks.

Hunto's the best. Only true dipshits dislike that guy.

But if Roy Nelson could take him down you'd have to guess Brock can have some success, right?

And now I am, again, left wondering if Atomic Butt Drop is legal under NSAC rules.

Back