Sooo..Would you rather Bisping/Diaz, Bisping/Hendo or Bisping/GSP?

Neitzsche

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Thread isn't for the crybaby mma purists. Yeah blah blah it's not deserved, but realistically we are going to have one or the other....

So whoever cries Weidman, Rockhold or Jacare or neither....

fuckyou.gif

Hendo Bisping 2. for me! The count will get his redemption.

Last edited:
I think jacare deserves it but I wouldn't mind seeing Bisbing get a revenge ko. Maybe land a few extra shots like hendo did to him

I'm a big GSP fan so I'd like to see that but I have no issue with Hendo getting the shot. It's a fun fight and the top guys all just lost or failed a drug test or had surgery.

Hendo 2, I don't want to see him fight a retired WW coming off a serious injury.

GSP I guess. Neither of these fights makes sense rankings-wise, but they're both lots of fun and good storylines.

GSP needs to stay retired. Great career. Now eat your poutine.

Hm not sure. Id base it on whatever victory increases the legend the most and leaning towards old man Hendo getting the belt. Bisping beating GSP would be big too, bigger than him avenging Hendo I think. I dunno. Lets see a superfight where Bisping beats Jones. Now wouldnt that be suntin?

Hendo II.

Hendo lands another clean H-bomb and ends it holding the MW title.

id rather have bisping not fight retired welterweights and unranked 50 year olds

Bisping vs Hendo 2. A lot of people bitch about Hendo even being mentioned over Jacare, but realistically they're both on a one fight win streak. And for old man Hendo to KO Lombard like he did is really impressive. Give him one last title fight. In all honesty Yoel is the rightful #1 contender. Hopefully he wins his rematch with USADA. I want to see GSP take on Lawler assuming Lawler gets passed Woodley. Nick Diaz needs to win a fight to even be mentioned in these type of big money fights.

As much as I think GSP is a coward for wanting Bisping; if it's between that fight and a rematch with Hendo then GSP is the more interesting fight.

But I would want Dana to force him to sign a Champion's clause so GSP doesn't run away from the rest of the MW division if he wins.

Bisping/GSP

So he has a win over another legend.

He beats Diaz/GSP, Hendo fight is still 50/50.

Always Diaz. I'd always prefer a Diaz over anyone ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back