Rampage

Zach Jerome

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think last night was the last fight for belator. Hoping he comes back to the ufc. Still a favorite of mine and would like to see a Shogun rematch or even a Steve bossee after his war with O'Connell

Whatchoo mean last fight for Bellator? You mean on his contract?

He went through an awful lot of beef with the UFC if he's just gonna sign with them again, but you never know.

Why even post if you have nothing to contribute ? Are you handicapped or somthing
Are you implying that handicapped people have nothing to contribute?

Stephen Hawking could probably come on here & school us all on exactly why Rory MacDonald's Imanari rolls didn't work, if he wasn't so interested in outer space & shit.

Whatchoo mean last fight for Bellator? You mean on his contract?

He went through an awful lot of beef with the UFC if he's just gonna sign with them again, but you never know.
DIdn't he part ways amicably with the UFC? They said they won't pursue a lawsuit if he finishes out his bellator contract.

rampage-jackson-mohawk.jpg

Ninoníiii ninonníiii ninoni nonino ninoninoniiii

Are you implying that handicapped people have nothing to contribute?

Stephen Hawking could probably come on here & school us all on exactly why Rory MacDonald's Imanari rolls didn't work, if he wasn't so interested in outer space & shit.
I'm saying I made a thread about rampage and he comes in here saying 3... 2.. Shit. I thought maybe he has a handicap and cant comprehend what the discussion is about. I'm not judging I don't know the fool

No way he goes back to the ufc .he cant make weight or at least dosnt want to.he wants fun fights

If Rampage does end up back in the UFC, just give him fun matchups like Bosse, Manuwa, Shogun, etc because dude is a shell of his former self. Looked like absolute shit against Ishi.

Great game. I always hated those pesky helicopters though
1181242155331.png

I'm kind of hoping the bellator/ Rizin co-promote another event and we can get Fedor v Rampage

DIdn't he part ways amicably with the UFC? They said they won't pursue a lawsuit if he finishes out his bellator contract.
Rampage & the UFC go through 'hot & cold' phases of their relationship, largely due to Rampage being temperamental imo, but yeah they are currently in a 'hot' phase, Rampage said only good things about them lately, the UFC were very happy that he did that one Maldonado fight last year, and sent him back to Bellator with good wishes.

When his contract is up after his next Bellator fight, there will probably be some bidding talks, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him back in the UFC, he's still a name & a commodity.

Back