Mark Hunt/Brock Lesnar

TechnicalCombat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What are your opinions on this fight? Who will win?
I believe Brock will dominate rounds 1 and 2 on the ground, and the Hunt will hit Lesnar with a bomb in the third, and knock him out. How do you see this fight going?

Mark Hunt Via some Walk away shit

14G44ZZ.gif

What are your opinions on this fight? Who will win?
I believe Brock will dominate rounds 1 and 2 on the ground, and the Hunt will hit Lesnar with a bomb in the third, and knock him out. How do you see this fight going?

Your characterization of the fight is probably one of the most unlikely. Fighters are the most difficult to take down when they are fresh, like Hunt will be in round 1, maybe round 2. Hunts biggest chance for a KO comes in the first round to two rounds. The longer the fight goes the more it favors Lesnar to wear Hunt down and hit take downs and grind him out.

If Lesnar has him down for 2 rounds the fight is over, but Hunt will likely KO him in the first round, and then the undertaker will be in the stands to challenge him like when Cain beat him. I'm not even kidding. Taker was in the stands challenging just knocked out Lesnar after the Cain fight saying " You wanna do it"
Undertaker-16.gif

giphy.gif

Hunts fat ass will be plopped on the floor and Lesnar will beat the fuck out of him

This gif has always baffled me. It says Dafuq but I can't find anyone on in the crowd even with a remotely "Dafuq" look on their face.

You see the baby?

Yea, so? That baby will have no memory of any of that. Its no different than taking one to a football or baseball game.

But that's why there's a "Dafuq?" because of the baby.

I agree with you but I am just explaining the reason.

Yea, so? That baby will have no memory of any of that. Its no different than taking one to a football or baseball game.

yeah but you dont have to hold the child up like Rafiki

lionking-disneyscreencaps-com-353.jpg

But that's why there's a "Dafuq?" because of the baby.

I agree with you but I am just explaining the reason.

I'm not trying to be a dick. I get it now, but its a bad gif if it has to be explained. MMA is a legit sport held in an arena with beer and hotdogs and nachos. Hell, Conor jumps out of the cage to act maniacal in Aldo's face and his niece in the crowd is right there to witness it. She looked about 12 years old. Nobody puts Dafuq over that.

Back