GIF : Wonderboy got Karate'd !

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Could not helped but share this beautiful spinning low sweep kick from Chris Clements to Thompson. He got smoked in the end but still, that's one hard technic to use in MMA.

Thompson started throwing his typical side kicks before Chris anticipated it and took advantage of it

Just made the gif for ya !

WNWtmQ.gif

did you make the gif out of stitched together photos?

was a wonderful dragon tail. Wonderboy talked about it at the post fight presser he was at. he gave hespect

does any one remember that one middle eastern guy who fights in ether karate or kung fu tournements? he usualy wears a red gi with black pants, but he uses alot of spinning techniques off of his opponents high kicks.

EDIT nvm here is a vid. he dosnt use the dragon tail but some sweet ass head kick.

start at about 40 sec, i dont know how to time stamp

Last edited:
Clements did a modified Rocky V takedown which can be seen in the final street fight versus Tommy Gunn.

omg. That was amazing. needs to be used more often.

very creative. I wish we saw it more in MMA

was a wonderful dragon tail. Wonderboy talked about it at the post fight presser he was at. he gave hespect

does any one remember that one middle eastern guy who fights in ether karate or kung fu tournements? he usualy wears a red gi with black pants, but he uses alot of spinning techniques off of his opponents high kicks.

EDIT nvm here is a vid. he dosnt use the dragon tail but some sweet ass head kick.

start at about 40 sec, i dont know how to time stamp

The last one is beautiful ! And the first one is the sweep kick but with the front leg

Could not helped but share this beautiful spinning low sweep kick from Chris Clements to Thompson. He got smoked in the end but still, that's one hard technic to use in MMA.

Thompson started throwing his typical side kicks before Chris anticipated it and took advantage of it

Just made the gif for ya !

WNWtmQ.gif
2_004.gif
better gif.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool. Thanks for the gif.

Back