Does anyone care about CM Punk?

Do you care?

• Total voters
I question his safety.

It's hilarious when hearing Dana talking about "the integrity of the sport" and he's throwing in someone who hasn't even had 1 amateur fight.

i care and i never watched him in the WWE.

More of a spectacle though, i have the absolute lowest expectations for his fight...but thats also why im interested

I am indifferent in that I give every guy a chance or two before passing judgment. If he turns out to be some sort of world beater, yes, I will care, if not then obviously I won't. Am I happy he is taking up a PPV slot? No.

I do. Betting against him will be the safest way to make some money

I'd like to see this guy get to live his "dream" of doing a professional MMA fight, albeit he doesn't deserve to sniff a UFC fight, just let him do the fight, accomplish his goal, get smashed, and walk away a happier more fulfilled man, it's all good.

Never even cared when I was still into pro wrestling

Couldn't care less, but MMA has a history of this type of thing, both Pride and UFC. Brock was such an anomaly, and the last chapter on that is still to come.

I never cared, and coming from a country where the WWE is mostly unknown, I had no idea who he was before this. I'm a little fascinated by people caring, though. Even if there aren't that many of them.

I care just because I want to see how sherdog reacts either way. I don't really have a rooting interest in his fight though.

I ve been watching his stuff since forever. So I'm mildly curious about this new adventure he is on. After destroying his body in pro wrestling though it just seems like he's never gonna be able to have an injury-free camp. Half of the posts in this forum are basically against the "integrity of the sport" so I couldnt care less that he is getting a shot in the UFC. It's cool to see that at his age, with the wear and tear on his body that he is willing to just like that pick up fighting. So while he wont be a world beater, I am interested in his journey. Win or lose, he won in life quite a while ago.

War Virgin Nose

I care to see him get wrecked, like watching a train wreck, I'm watching for all the wrong reasons

Last edited:
Sure. I'm interested.

I wouldn't say I'm 'looking forward' to his fight, but I'll watch.

The Chick Magnet Squad Cares.

Thanks @silus_2000 for holding it down.

I have awaken from my slumber, just like Gall will be doing after CM Punk makes him Go 2 Sleep.

Gall thinks this is going to be an easy fight. Sherdog thinks this is a joke. THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER.
giphy.gif

On September 10, Gall will realize CM Punk is for real. On September 10, Sherdog will realize Phil Brooks ain't a Punk.

Your time is now to join The Chick Magnet Squad
spirit-squad-620x250.png

@BC 206 @MacDougall @McgreGOATsLeft @CM Monk @Myrddin Wyllt @Seoul @Oku
@silus_2000 @Sudoistehgoat @Chillez @vigneshm1995 @Red Ninja @ragreynolds @Bubzeh @Ranger @judge wolf @Pure Dust @The guest @BokaBokte --- AND STILL ... Growing!

It is time for all of you to realize CM PUNK IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

tumblr_o0r55b0Ovo1v4hf8no1_500.gif

Last edited:
Back