Who are you voting for ESPY best fighter?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The UFC already asked the fans to pick Lawler, but I think Conor or GGG is going to win it. Lawler barely beat Condit

GGG is probably the most deserving though to win. He's 35-0 current champion with 23 KO streak.
Its going to be Golovkin or Conor.

The choices are:
Conor
GGG
Lawler
Gonzalez
Canelo

FYI: If you read the blurbs, the ESPYs does include 2016 performance for their nomination process

Conor will probably already win the Breakthrough Athlete of the Year award, I cant imagine how big his ego will get if he wins Best Fighter, 2 awards.

Last edited:
GGG deserves it
Conor will probably get it, tbh I'd have Cruz or Mighty Mouse in there in place of Lawler.

GGG is clearly the best in his division. Lawler is the most entertaining. Anyone else - no.

GGG deserves it
Conor will probably get it, tbh I'd have Cruz or Mighty Mouse in there in place of Lawler.
Yeah Im surprised they have someone like Roman Gonzalez and Lawler in there, but not Trius

GGG deserves it
MM maybe, but Conor? Why? Lawler is a 2x defending champion.

MM maybe, but Conor? Why? Lawler is a 2x defending champion.

I like Lawler but being real he lost his last fight to Condit, I think Cruz or Mighty Mouse should have been nominated in his place. I understand why Conor is being nominated because he is the UFC's super star, I'm not saying I agree but I understand why, that's how these award shows work.

I like Lawler but being real he lost his last fight to Condit, I think Cruz or Mighty Mouse should have been nominated in his place. I understand why Conor is being nominated because he is the UFC's super star, I'm not saying I agree but I understand why, that's how these award shows work.
Right I get why he was nominated. What I don't get is why an educated fan would pick him over fighter that are more proven/accomplished. Which is all the rest of the fighters on that list.

And yeah, Condit should be Champ.

Right I get why he was nominated. What I don't get is why an educated fan would pick him over fighter that are more proven/accomplished. Which is all the rest of the fighters on that list.

And yeah, Condit should be Champ.

I never picked him to win I said he would probably win buddeh.

Just like Ronda, whoever wins this year is going to call out Floyd Mayweather. GGG, Conor, Canelo, etc.

GGG is clearly the best in his division. Lawler is the most entertaining. Anyone else - no.
Actually, despite ducking, I think Canelo is better than GGG. He'd be the favorite if they fought

Actually, despite ducking, I think Canelo is better than GGG. He'd be the favorite if they fought

Canelo can't be taken serious anymore and needs to get his head checked after he said Conor only lost to himself vs Nate.

Canelo can't be taken serious anymore and needs to get his head checked after he said Conor only lost to himself vs Nate.
lol he probably doesnt know who Conor is. I bet Oscar/Golden Boy told him to say that.

Canelo says whatever Oscar tell him to say

I never picked him to win I said he would probably win buddeh.
I didn't ask who you thought would win in a fight/rematch... I was asking why you would pick a less proven fighter over a more proven one for an espy.

I don't know enough about boxing to dispute it. All I know is that for years I have watched GGG post fight clips and wondered why anyone talked about Mayweather still.

This is for fighter of the year for 2015. That's why Conor is a nominee. He finished both Chad and Aldo last year.

I don't know enough about boxing to dispute it. All I know is that for years I have watched GGG post fight clips and wondered why anyone talked about Mayweather still.
GGG is 35-0 champ and is on a 23 win KO streak

I didn't ask who you thought would win in a fight/rematch... I was asking why you would pick a less proven fighter over a more proven one for an espy.

What are you going on about? Not once in my initial post or any of my following posts did I state I believe Conor should win the Espy.

Canelo is a gifted tough kid. Really a terrific boxer. So went with him. But GGG is a freaking nightmare. They are going to fight 2017. Should be a barn burner!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back