will Ronda b @ ufc 200?

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

To support travis? Just to make an appearance?

Help me ronda. Help-Help me

010613-UFC-RONDA-ROUSEY-DC-PI-CQ-696x392.jpg

Ronda%20Rousey-DGG-049082.jpg

rousey-photoshop-5.jpg

7fe179f3b10c76893affec7c65681af1-original.jpg

ronda-rousey-is-kicking-ass-on-the-big-screen-441827.jpg

images

I'm sure she'll be skulking around backstage somewhere and talking shit about Miesha.

Oh, I thought the title was Ronda weighs 200. I was gonna applaud her for losing all that weight.

Id play touchbutt in the park with the one shoop there. Help me help you.

Why would Ronda be at ufc 200? She's no longer a fighter and has nothing to do with the sport. She's trying to move on with her life.

A part of her died in that octagon, she doesn't ever want to be around it again.

When all is said and done, Ronda was only a flash in the pan.

i don't think she has made any on tv appearance at any UFC event since the lose

To support travis? Just to make an appearance?

Help me ronda. Help-Help me

010613-UFC-RONDA-ROUSEY-DC-PI-CQ-696x392.jpg

Ronda%20Rousey-DGG-049082.jpg

rousey-photoshop-5.jpg

7fe179f3b10c76893affec7c65681af1-original.jpg

ronda-rousey-is-kicking-ass-on-the-big-screen-441827.jpg

images

If she makes an appearance at an event like UFC 200 she'll get mobbed. Only chance she shows is in complete disguise.

Watch out for really fat suspicious looking dudes with hoodies and lady sunglasses. You might just spot Rousey.

Give up on Ronda. Her career ended in hilarious and spectacular fashion. She will be remembered for the viciousness of that KO, along with the massively inflated status and ego that she experienced largely due to the mainstream feminist push that marked her era in all society. Champions come back like GSP...Ronda lost once and never will fight again. The history books will not be kind.

I can't wait to see the butthurt around here if Ronda comes back and dominates her division again lol

No I think she will show up weighing about 195. Her pride won't let her get to 200. Travis still tells her she doesn't look fat in her trailer jeans. After he gets brutally tko'd by Cain, he will need dat Honda money. So, he's learned to be a damn good liar.

A part of her died in that octagon, she doesn't ever want to be around it again.
It's wasn't her appetite that died or her taste for Starbucks triple caramel lattes. Must have just been a few brain cells. No big loss.

Honda has.more important stuff to tend to
68bed6f31b83f49beea7f3e1427a2851.png

Back