Out of Rumble, Cormier, and Jones, who does Gustafsson have the best chance in beating?

Cormier - biggest chance
Rumble - least

Cormier, jones and rumble. Split loss to cormier, decision loss to jones and 1st round ko loss to rumble.

CcDvyxd.jpg

Probably DC

Rumble would ktfo him again
Jones would actually take him seriously this time finish him or win a UD

I thought he beat Jones the first time, so I'll go with him.

Well, in the eyes of many, he already beat Jones. I haven't seen anyone argue he beat Cormier and he sure as anything didn't beat Rumble.

Got a reasonable chance to beat
all of em. However I hate to say it since I like Gus but always the bridesmaid I think. The only one hed be worried about is Rumble as he was the first time and rightfully so. Might be wise for his corner to come with a number system for infight coaching.

He already beat jones, just a shame that he lost the belt to rumble in such devastating fashion.

Cormier IMO. I thought he won that fight.

Humble is the worst matchup for sure. Gus does better against wrestlers since he has a strong anti-wrestling game and is a wrestle-boxer himself. He also has weaknesses defensively with his striking that is a no no against someone with the power and counterstriking of Humble, whos also a far better /more dangerous kicker and boxer than Jon or Daniel.

As far as Daniel and Jon, i wanna wait to see how both, specially USADA Bones looks like in their next fight before saying.

I think he has the best chance of beating Rumble if he can just withstand a round and a half of his assault, or take him down and get him winded in the first couple minutes.

Cormier, jones and rumble. Split loss to cormier, decision loss to jones and 1st round ko loss to rumble.

Split decision loss to Cormier and split decision loss to Jones.
That's a nice candid you posted but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the fighters under discussion.

Split decision loss to Cormier and split decision loss to Jones.
That's a nice candid you posted but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the fighters under discussion.

Bones fight was a unanimous decision actually.

Pretty good shot at beating all of them, it's hard to really say.

Well probably rumble even though I would say he has a great chance of beating them all. Rumble needs that shot, without it we see what happens. He can't last. If gus can avoid that shot its not a hard fight.

Gustafsson probably has best chance at beating DC or Jon. Rumble is worst match-up.

Back