How much will UFC on Thursday and Friday help sell UFC 200?

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
They have events Thursday and Friday before Saturdays UFC 200 event... They will most def be advertising and hyping it on both cards... How much will this help PPV buys or will UFC do big numbers either way? I think this was strategic and it will help buys for sure. Thoughts?

I'm sure that they will be absolutely plugging the shit out of 200 on both of those broadcasts. It is a solid strategy.

I'll tell Joe Silva and Dana to run the numbers. We'll have a presentation ready for the next board meeting before we sell this thang for 4.2 billion ya goofs.

More people than ever will be pirating ufc 200 come saturday, for sure.

sales will increase by

Numfortytwo+what+about+tree+_a3fbd71594145ef87251593e84dd69fb.jpg

It will do big numbers regardless. I think 200 helps the other two events more than those events will help 200. UFC did this before with 194. It can't hurt it but I don't think it will make much of a difference.

Take the main events and put them on 200 and you got some serious shit! Fuck that, we get fights Thursday, Friday and Saturday, no complaints!

I don't know but I know they are making it hard for us European fans to actuall watch all 3 cards live. I have to stay up till 7 a.m three nights in a row.

casuals dont even know the lw title is being defended that Thursday.

but Friday fights will help a little. it will be a nice teaser

Back