If Miocic beats Reem...

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What does he have to do to be GOAT HW? 1,2,3 more title defenses? If he beats Reem and can defend two more times I think he is GOAT HW... Thoughts?

Fuck stahp with the GOAT talk

Fuck stahp with the GOAT talk
I was hoping the the thread would not be a goat thread...

He would have to beat a lebron with 6 months training and then steal his rings.Then he would be goat!

What does he have to do to be GOAT HW? 1,2,3 more title defenses? If he beats Reem and can defend two more times I think he is GOAT HW... Thoughts?
Two more after that he's UFC heavyweight goat. Depending on the competition and résumé he builds in this time, we may be able to answer your question

But, of course, Overeem could just knock him out

Not likely, though

Stipe would need to beat reem, velasquez, werdum 2 and dos santos in a row. Would be a goat run but..... ah fuck it. Its a stupid conversation

How about JDS, Cain and actually fight Rothwell for a start. Then that question can be asked.

For now he lost to one, ducked another and lost to Struve.

LOL it's gonna take Stipe years before he makes top 5 let alone GOAT. He's not even above Reem alltime who's barely top 10 alltime.

His top 10 wins are Roy, past prime Hunt, Arlovski and Fab.

He will never surpass Fedor or Nog, who were the #1 HW and #1 p4p for an extended period, great resumes and unparalleled consistency, Nog too who was top 3 for 7+ years along with top 5-10 p4p for 6+ years and top 10 for over a decade.

He likely won't surpass Werdum considering his wins or Barnett considering his consistency/longevity only 2nd behind Nog and his peak too (#2 multiple years just behind a peak Nog or Fedor)

He would have to beat this little kid before he was even in consideration.
GOAT_RAM.gif

No, in order to become HW GOAT u have to match the HW GOATs record...

10 years
30-0
1115089018.jpg

First of all, he would have to continue beating big names for 5 or more years before he would even be eligible for the discussion. Even though he is on a tear and has an impressive career, you have to reach a certain age in your career before you can be in the goat talks, regardless of your skill, imo.

That's why people hated hearing the Lebron compared with MJ talk when Lebron first came on the scene. It's too early to even have the discussion. Only career longevity allows any actual assessment of goat status.

Miocic is LITERALLY not a top 10 heavyweight. that isn't even a joke. Stop setting down markers, saying "If this guy does this, he'll be the GOAT", because that's not how ATG shit works.

If Stipe has 60 more fights and then gets the UFC HW championship belt or still has the current belt then he will be GOAT.

Travel in time, and stop himself from quiting to strikes..

struve-miocic-o.gif

Back