Biggest fight at its peak: Brock vs Fedor or Ronda vs Cyborg?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What you guys think? 2 ppv blockbusters right there!

Brock vs fedor would never be sanctioned. It would be a massacre. First death in mma. Fedor needs to go back to Russia so he can appoint his own ref and judges.

Brock is not a fighter. Never was.

Why would prime Fedor want to fight a guy who can't stand to get punched?

Neither really

Nobody knew Fedor

and not enough people necessarily knew Cyborg- as she hadn't debuted in the UFC til Rondas hype train was brutally de-railed lol

RR (prior to her loss) vs Cyborg would unquestionably do more ppv buys. RR is simply more mainstream than Brock and certainly Fedor.

The biggest ppv that didn't happen was Conor vs GSP. If Mcgregor had beaten Nate, he was going to fight GSP, no doubt about it. It would have been the first 2 million buy ppv in mma history.

IMO biggest superfight that could have ever been made would have been GSP/Silva, the 2 GOATs

close seconds would be Silva/Jones

How the fuck is Brock vs. ANYONE a huge fight? Lol

Fedor/Natural >Fedor/Brock>Cyborg/Ronda

Brock vs fedor would never be sanctioned. It would be a massacre. First death in MMA. Fedor needs to go back to Russia so he can appoint his own ref and judges.
Fedor is damn Iron born "what is dead may never die", dude can't be killed. If coming back from that first round beating and winning the fight didn't prove his zombie status, I do not know what will...

Brock on the other hand.......he may die of fear once he gets punched

2nkigc9.gif

Fedor vs Brock in a dance off on who could do the better stanky leg.

Brock vs fedor would never be sanctioned. It would be a massacre. First death in mma. Fedor needs to go back to Russia so he can appoint his own ref and judges.

Translation: I judge legends by their downfall not their peak, or I have poor reading comprehension (he said PEAK)

Brock versus Ronda would have been the greatest ppv ever.

Brock is not a fighter. Never was.

Why would prime Fedor want to fight a guy who can't stand to get punched?

Because if Fedor is known for one thing it is avoiding fights with much less experienced pro wrestlers.

Back