Am I the only one who keeps rewatching UFC 196 just to watch Mcgregor get his ass whooped.

You watch the whole card just for that one fight? You could just fast forward to like the last minute.

Nope im still watching. I love how nate hit him one time when he had back mount and conor just let him have his neck. You could tell he was thinking "Plz superior fighter just tap me out"

The rematch is going to be awesome. Nates gonna slap the shit outta McScrote. Take less damage and serve up more, connie will be lucky to see the 2nd round.

OvVFbN6.gif

That's pretty weird if you are really doing that dude.

Most people have moved on from that cuz we got other shit going on.

I'm very curious to see how he deals with the 202 press conference. Should be great

I probably watch it once every 2 weeks now. Such an exciting plot twist.

you should also give ufc on fox 7 a look

tumblr_mzmz5zywvX1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

if you got the time (i'm sure you do) give a ufc 129 a watch as well

Rory_MacDonald_vs._Nate_Diaz_9.gif

I watch the main event and co main every ow and again still. I would have liked to have seen Nate go Babalu on Conor's Irish ass with that choke.

I watched that fight maybe 8 times altogether. It's been over three months buddeh that sounds obsessive.

Obviously I only watch the main and co main. And it would have been more satisfying if Nate let Conor stand up after the mount and beat the shit out of him standing.

It was a very exciting fight but that's kind of weird though.

I watch this fight at least once a week. 1st round is great, 2nd round is incredible. Seeing Conor give up makes me giddy every time.

Oh.. And we can't forget Nate literally Stockton slaps Conor.

Nope im still watching. I love how nate hit him one time when he had back mount and conor just let him have his neck. You could tell he was thinking "Plz superior fighter just tap me out"

That's really not how it went down. Nate punched his head into the crick of his arm. It was pretty slick and you should give Nate more credit.

I rewatched the fight 20 times in march/april, and maybe twice since. Saw it again this week.

When my internet goes out I watch old fights. This is one of them. Could watch him eat his words 1000x

Back