Bisping talks fight with Nick Diaz

I was all ready to break Bisping's balls for calling out another WW, but then apparently it was Nick who told him they should fight.

Either way, I would watch the shit out of that match. The fight would be amazing, and the buildup would be tremendous.

This would be a great fight, but I think they should save it for if/when Bisping loses his belt. It will still sell very well and the build up to the fight and the fight itself should be awesome.

as long as bisping fights henderson, diaz, or gsp i'm happy

This would be a great fight, but I think they should save it for if/when Bisping loses his belt. It will still sell very well and the build up to the fight and the fight itself should be awesome.

There are no if's about it, he's gonna lose that title soon.

i'd watch the hell out of it but they're not giving you a catchweight fight against the champ Nick you doofus.

I don't care if he deserves it or not I want to see Nick get the shot. For shit talking reasons the Diaz Bros are a show of their own, and if nate beats Conor and Nick beat bisping I think sherdog would fucking explode.

Fuck off with this Nick Diaz nonsense.
No he shouldn't fight Lawler, Bisping or GSP.
It's hard to argue that he should fight any top 5 guy, let alone a UFC champion.
Why is it so hard to understand that he hasn't won in 4 years or something and is riding a solid 0-2-1 streak which was 0-3.

What the fuck kind of video is that. It's designed for those with ADD, jesus.

I don't care if he deserves it or not I want to see Nick get the shot. For shit talking reasons the Diaz Bros are a show of their own, and if nate beats Conor and Nick beat bisping I think sherdog would fucking explode.

Honestly I would die if they announce Nick vs robbie, but this is also a hype fight.

Would love to see it... but why not for the title. I don't understand Nick asking for a catch-weight of 178

Man this guy will do anything to avoid getting #REKT by REAL MW contenders... I.e. Jac, Romero, Weidman, etc.

Lol what's next... Bispings gonna entertain a fight with BJ Penn? :D:D:D

Bisping should shut up & fight jacare next. Matches with Dan Hendo & Nick Diaz would just shame the sport. Mw has no lack of interesting challengers that have earned it more than Diaz or Hendo. If Bisping wants those fights drop the belt & go for them.

Man this guy will do anything to avoid getting #REKT by REAL MW contenders... I.e. Jac, Romero, Weidman, etc.

Lol what's next... Bispings gonna entertain a fight with BJ Penn? :D:D:D
We usually don't agree but I can't help it this time. You're right. This is fucking embarrassing. Fight a legit top MW for christsake

178? If GSP asked for that he'd be called a coward...

We usually don't agree but I can't help it this time. You're right. This is fucking embarrassing. Fight a legit top MW for christsake

Glad we can agree on something.

Bisping knows his limitations, hence entertaining fights against WW's and a 50 year old on the verge of retiring.

Bispings doing everything in his power to avoid going back to gatekeeper status.

Back