McGeezle

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
(even though we already knew)

pv1EnvR.png

This is how it should be IMO (not that it matters too much and yes I'm a goof):
aQXWAmD.png

Since Santos replaced Brunson, that fight is interchangeable with Cat/Pena, and the last 2 prelims are interchangeable too I guess. But Sage vs Ricky Martin should not be above any of the fights on this card let alone on TV.
NOTE: they've had interim title fights air after actual title fights in the past.
http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC-200
Source: http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC-200

Last edited:
(even though we already knew)

pv1EnvR.png

This is how it should be IMO (not that it matters too much and yes I'm a goof):
aQXWAmD.png

Since Santos replaced Brunson I guess that and Cat/Pena are interchangeable, and same goes for the last 2 prelims I guess. But Sage vs Ricky Martin should not be above any of the fights on this card let alone on TV.
http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC-200
Yeah I actually like your line up better. But I'll be watching every fight that day anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter. But yes I agree Sage shouldn't be on the Fox prelims.

Makes perfect sense
Tate is more known than either Aldo or Edgar & they had her & Nunes face-off after Aldo/Edgar at the presser

Holy shit. Honestly I didn't realize UFC 200 was that stacked until now.

Hunt has the look of a man who knows his last days on Earth are about to come to an end.

Stacked card.

Last edited:
You know when you fart too hard and the head of the nugget pops out? Just got that after seeing the full line up
QONVIyz.gif

Last edited:
Yeah Hunt Lesnar as the co-main event. And Tate-Nunes higher than Aldo-Edgar.

And the prelims headlined by Cat Zingano over 2 former champions in Hendricks and Dillashaw.

What a JOKE.

Makes perfect sense
Tate is more known than either Aldo or Edgar & they had her & Nunes face-off after Aldo/Edgar at the presser
Well yeh cos it was already decided at that point, but I think Aldo/Edgar should have been after them in the face offs & everything else. They've had interim title fights after actual title fights before

And the prelims headlined by Cat Zingano over 2 former champions in Hendricks and Dillashaw.

What a JOKE.
That and Sage are the most annoying parts

Who cares about the order, i'll be watching all the fights, dat card doe

Tate Nunes is higher because it's a legit title fight... Not interim BS, so they can say 3 title fights on the card. It's a 2 belt card

Lesnar fight is after it cause dat PPV sales

I don't think Brock/Hunt should be above the other title fights. I get that he's the biggest draw on the card but title fights are title fights. Also, Sage vs. some nobody should be on the early prelims for sure.

I can't believe that Lauzon Sanchez is on fight pass, that fight could have headlined a weak UFN or Tuff Finale.

What a JOKE.

Tate and Nunes is for an actual championship as opposed to an interim

Not that it matters AT ALL. You're going to watch all the fights anyway

I dont care about the order, but goddamn that cards lookin good. Dana was telling the truth about how it was still shaping up a little while ago I guess. Who'd a thunk it?

edit: this will also be the first card for which I watch the entire thing from fightpass prelims to main event. Usually just start are like 8 or 9 with the prelims

Back