Ferguson vs chiesa

Zach Jerome

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Should this be a title eliminator fight? If Ferguson wins then he deserves it for sure. But I feel like if chiesa somehow wins then he needs at least 1 more win. I personally feel like Ferguson is going to smash but who knows

E42.gif

Depends what they do with Khabib. I think Ferguson reks him in 2 rounds

Chiesa ain't quite there yet.

If Tony can keep it standing hell be alright, but his aggressiveness might get him taking down.

There are very few title eliminators fights in the ufc where both guys get a shot with a win.

To answer the question, Ferguson should get a shot if he wins but it will probably go to the eagle.

This is one of those matchups where I'm more excited for the ground battles than the stand up.

Love this fight, but "El Cucuy" has a little too much on the feet for Chiesa. I see him messing Maverick up in close quarters with those nasty elbows/knees.

1 no one jumps in front of kabib

2 ferg is gonna get submitted in rnd 3.

3 cheisa will not get a shot because NO ONE JUMPS IN FRONT OF KABIB

Last edited:

2 feg is gonna get submitted in rnd 3.

j
Your joking right? Khabib fights 1time is the past years and Beats some bum and that deserves a title shot? Listen closely when Ferguson beats chiesa he will get the next shot. I guarantee it.

j
Your joking right? Khabib fights 1time is the past years and Beats some bum and that deserves a title shot? Listen closely when Ferguson beats chiesa he will get the next shot. I guarantee it.
No joke. The man is 23-0. He has beaten the current champ in dominant fashion.

Lets look at the recent title shots shall we?

Gus gets one for getting his head knocked off.

Bisping gets one for right place right time.

Conor gets one for beating siver

Tate got her shot for being tate.

Hmm. Yep kabib is definitely in line for his.

No joke. The man is 23-0. He has beaten the current champ in dominant fashion.

Lets look at the recent title shots shall we?

Gus gets one for getting his head knocked off.

Bisping gets one for right place right time.

Conor gets one for beating siver

Tate got her shot for being tate.

Hmm. Yep kabib is definitely in line for his.
All these people you just named don't have a history of not staying healthy. They actually give fight and stay relaxed. I'm telling you when tony wins there will be no denying this mana title shot. khabib needs anotjer win over a top guy first. Cant give him a shot best hoder or whatever the dudes name was.

2 feg is gonna get submitted in rnd 3.

Ferguson already deserves a shot more than Khabib. If he beats chiesa Its unarguable. One top 10 win in your whole career 2 years ago should not get you a title shot.

Ferguson already deserves a shot more than Khabib. If he beats chiesa Its unarguable. One top 10 win in your whole career 2 years ago should not get you a title shot.
Fegs not going to win man. Hes gonna have issues with cheisa.

But if he does and gets the title shot over kabib i will not post for a week after its announced. You can bump this and hold me to it if im wrong.

All these people you just named don't have a history of not staying healthy. They actually give fight and stay relaxed. I'm telling you when tony wins there will be no denying this mana title shot. khabib needs anotjer win over a top guy first. Cant give him a shot best hoder or whatever the dudes name was.
What does injury have to do with those title shots?

Kabib is a big name. Bigger than ferg by far. More marketable as well. The ufc is not stupid. They like money. Kabib will make them more than ferg. Plain and simple.

Kabib is a big name. Bigger than ferg by far. More marketable as well. The ufc is not stupid. They like money. Kabib will make them more than ferg. Plain and simple.
Lol my man maybe in eastern Europe Khabib is a bigger name than ferg but in the usa, the ufcs main market, he's a nobody. I also don't think he's more marketable than ferg. Tony has an infinitely better & more exciting highlight reel & he's much more proven against top comp.

Lol my man maybe in eastern Europe Khabib is a bigger name than ferg but in the usa, the ufcs main market, he's a nobody. I also don't think he's more marketable than ferg. Tony has an infinitely better & more exciting highlight reel & he's much more proven against top comp.
Lol. Ask you casual friends about tony Ferguson and watch theyre head tilt to the left with a look of huh on there faces. Sorry man but you are way wrong here.

I don't think Chiesa has anything for El Cucuy to be honest. I think this is going to be a bad beatdown. Tony by KO or Sub in the first 2 rounds.

The problem with Ferguson is that he doesn't have a signature win yet and every time he gets matched up with someone with a big name the fight falls through. He definitely deserves a title fight but its pretty rare that someone gets a title shot based on a win streak alone without it including a top 3 guy

Well it is a longer name anyway...

Back