Alvarez is gonna beat RDA

SoundHawk

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
by Dec. Calling it, will pump the thread when it happens :)

Other predictions for that weeks main events but im not as Confident in them yet

Joanna Def Gadelha
DC Def Jones

Bold picks if you think DC will also pull it off.

Any actual reason, or are you just randomly making a controversial prediction in hopes of being that guy that called the upset?

Wouldnt be the craziest thing thats happened this year.

But RDA by tko.

Alvarez lost to Cerrone and hardly won against Pettis. He got NOTHING for RDA.

Any actual reason, or are you just randomly making a controversial prediction in hopes of being that guy that called the upset?
RDA is not just going to move forward on alvarez like he did pettis and cowboy. alvarez will wrestle him and will be smart in the stand up.

Other predictions for that weeks main events but im not as Confident in them yet

Joanna Def Gadelha
DC Def Jones

I have more or less retired from bold, confident picks after Dillashaw-Barao 1, Pettis-RDA, and so on...

...so I'm not 100% here, but I'm backing RDA to win. Alvarez doesnt have the wrestling to chain TDs on RDA, and on the feet I think dos Anjos tools him.

RDA is not just going to move forward on alvarez like he did pettis and cowboy. alvarez will wrestle him and will be smart in the stand up.

You seem to have the impression that Alvarez is a great wrestler, which is NOT the case. He has some decent takedowns. But the TDD of Pettis is mediocre at best, that's why he is so prone to get wrestlefucked. RDA is a different beast and has some good wrestling himself.

I'm thinking new & improved RDA puts a beating on alvarez....

I like Eddie and he can take a lot of shots for sure, but I think he gets overwhelmed on this one.

imo the reason that Eddie Alvarez change from exciting fighter in Bellator to wrestler wall n stall in UFC is be because is not feasible for him to play dangerously because of the high competition in UFC that is why imo RDA who can wrestle and strike against Pettis is definitely superior than Eddie who lost on feet against Pettis and resort to wall stall tactic

RDA by Ko

Not happening.
Rafael dos Anjos by KO or TKO

Rafael%2Bdos%2BAnjos%2BStops%2BBen%2BHenderson%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2BTulsa.gif

original

original

Rafael%2Bdos%2BAnjos%2BLeg%2BKicks%2BNate%2BDiaz%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

I got Eddie too. But I hate these kind of bold predictions.

I guess it wouldn't be Sherdog without em tho

Nah, I got RDA.
I want to see him face Khabib again.

LW is one of the only weight classes where titles change hands by decision.

Last 4 title changes:
HW: sub/ decision/ KO/ KO
LHW: TKO(Cocainehitnrun), Tko, KO, KO.
MW: KO/ TKO/ KO/ KO
WW: Decision/ Tko/ KO/ sub I think(Like 2 vacant belts. BJ Leaving UFC and GSP taking a break.)
LW: Decision/ sub/ decision/ decision
FW: TKO/ TKO/ TKO/ TKO(UFC/ WEC)

WBW: Sub/ TKO/ Sub/ Sub(UFC/ SF)

I got Alverez. I think this has the potential to be a FOTY candidate.

Joanna Def Gadelha
DC Def Jones

Other than Jones v DC I got you. I want DC to win it badly, but I'm not putting money on it.

Back