6 years without the Iceman: Do you miss Chuck Liddell?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It was yesterday that Franklin fight happened... Do you guys miss Chuck?
images

i don't miss the end of his career. it was sad watching him go out like that.

The 04-06 stretch of his career was magical. 07-10 was depressing.

What's not to miss? The epic walkouts? The epic staredown? The epic fights?

For sure. I was fortunate enough to get to watch his title run when he was buzz sawing through that division. Dude looked unstoppable at the time, until the second Rampage fight. After that, it was all downhill.

No

Rich Franklin > Chuck

I miss prime Iceman. The man was a fighters fighter. Went for the knockout or went out on his shield.

Yeah I do. i don't see how you couldn't like his fights. He was the perfect fighter to bring mma to the mainstream

wish he would have adapted to his weaknesses. He didn't have to go out like he did just because his chin was shot. He just needed to keep his hands up, try to be elusive, and even try TDs. Imagine if he turned into a GSP-like GnP guy with his power. Take em down so they can't KO him, then pound them out. But no, he had to stay the exact same careless fighter until the end.

I came into MMA in 2009 and whenever I watched UFC Unleashed, I always saw him getting absolutely deaded. Sadly, I have no attachment to Liddell and I don't miss him.

No. I've moved on from missing that era including Pride.

TS everyone misses Chuck Liddell.

Especially your wife

I miss him so much I want to
13zmo3o.jpg

plus I miss that look in his eyes
conor-chuck.png

I came into MMA in 2009 and whenever I watched UFC Unleashed, I always saw him getting absolutely deaded. Sadly, I have no attachment to Liddell and I don't miss him.
But Naomi Russell is retired and still your attached to her? :)

The 2nd rampage fight ruined him. He was never the same after rampage beat him for the second time in his prime.

Rampage the 205 goat slayer.

Back