Gifs: Who's excited as hell for the return of Cain?

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I know he had a lot of shit with injuries and stuff and let's hope he makes it to the cage this time, but i'm excited as hell for his return. I think the layoff and loss to Werdum only have made him more motivated and better. We all know what happend when he lost to Jds, he came back as a fucking animal. Can't wait until he slaughters Travis and sends him to his whale girlfriend.

WAR CAIN
774741998.gif

cain-4.gif

velasquez-quick-ko-nog_medium_medium.gif

Junior%252520Dos%252520Santos%252520vs%252520Cain%252520Velasquez%252520II%252520%2525282%252529.gif

tumblr_mv8oblzJjA1sgmy05o1_400.gif

PEfzs9P.jpg

inb4 he pulls out due to back or knee injury

I always liked Cain, its just too Dam bad he gets injured so much, needs to rethink his approach to training maybe, keep up the hard work ethic just make sure it's for gain and not pain.

ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! My favorite fighter. And when Cain is your favorite fighter its like having your birthday on leap year! BRING ON LEAP YEAR!!!!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Like he will ever fight again.

Seems like a nice bland dude. No charisma. Just work ethic and talent.

Works too hard with dumbasses.

Never get excited about him fighting. He will pull out most of the time.

I want to be, but he is injured so often and has flat out said he won't change anything.

Fun fact: Georges St. Pierre has won a UFC fight more recently than Cain Velasquez.

I was his biggest fan not so long ago. Still I'm, but it has been a long time. Just wish him and Khabib would fight more often. If Dominick did they can too.

Back