Jones VS Cormier 2 Breakdown/Prediction video

Alpha Living

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just uploaded this video breakdown and prediction for Jones VS Cormier 2 (UFC200).
Took me over 12 hours to put it together so I hope you guys will enjoy it.
Anyways, cant wait for this fight to happen, lets pray for no injures for the next few weeks.
Cheers!

DC is coming off a injury, and although Jones didn't look invincible in his last fight, he will probably be much better this time around. Jones By 49-46 victory.

While you're at it: Make a full breakdown of what supplements you use to have those guns.

Hopefully DC cardio is better and stops forcing takedowns thay aren't there. His dirty boxing had gotten a lot better but welcoming a clinch with Bones isn't necessarily a great idea. DC had success in rounds 1-2 and limited in 3 forcing himself inside. I suggest when he changed his plan to a more wrestling based attack in 4-5 Bones ran away with it. He landed some good shots. I believe his inside stand up is his best weapon and chance to win. He will not out wrestle Jones.

Very relaxing and informative to watch. Nothing new or stellar, but it gets me hyped to watch the fight. So thanks. Hope you do more.

I think you should include the theory that the drugs actually might ease Jon Jones' nerves. No drugs could potentially mean a less relaxed, less creative fighter. He is probably an INTP after all (look it up)

Back