what is Fabio saying? (Portuguese)

Typed it into google out of curiosity (something you could've done btw..) and this is what is says. Sounds like he's admiring the picture

in pegasem one day before our fight ... one reporter agredeceu fedor by td q he did for russia and the sport and used to give this gift to him ...
I watched .de both q looked the president of the fight night said that I wanted a tBM ... wanted to .. very beautiful this picture

I don't understand it all but at one point he says "the eggplant will salute other pigeons", I hope it helps.

"I can't wait to punch this ugly picture that an amatuer did. Why do people waste their time on painting bad art of celebrities. This belongs on a tourist beach where someone can sell it for a can of beans and a bag of bubble gum."

"This is Fedor after a day in the sun, he only used lotion on his nose."

"at the weigh in one day before our fight. a reporter thanked fedor for all he did to russia and to the sport and gave him this gift. I was watching, and looked at it so much that Fight Night president said that i wanted one too... and i really did. very beautiful picture" thats it ;)

Fabio > fedor > brock

200w.gif

Back