UFC Unfiltered vs TFATK

paddy_da_pikey

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So obviously UFC saw the success of TFATK but didn't like Schaubs anti UFC sentiments so created a carbon copy of the show ;

-middle aged comedian
-former fighter with big personality
- talk shit and interview guests
-even sponsored by 'me undies'
-TFATK interviews z listers, unfiltered gets The Rock

So have callen or Schaub even commented or addressed this show as I didn't think it be their style to overlook the pink elephant in the room as Schaub would say

Its not enough for Dana to succeed, others must fail

There's just too many podcasts.

I like Jim Norton though, might give it a listen.

I remember them mentioning it briefly and Schaub saying you can't force these things, so it likely won't work.

I love Unfiltered. It's already better.

Schaub and Callen annoy me a bit, but I wouldn't exactly be surprised if someone thought Serra was too... guido?

I think Serra is the best- and I gladly welcome two hours of him every week. Norton is also much funnier than Callen. Callen is at his best when he's alone with Rogan, but I can't handle Callen/Schaub

Last edited:
I also have enjoyed the unfiltered show I was just mired interested as to whether Schaub or called had mentioned the competition

I haven't listened to it but I can't imagine it being any worse than TFATK.

So obviously UFC saw the success of TFATK but didn't like Schaubs anti UFC sentiments so created a carbon copy of the show ;

-middle aged comedian

So have callen or Schaub even commented or addressed this show as I didn't think it be their style to overlook the pink elephant in the room as Schaub would say

Z listers are people like 50 cent?

Schaub should not be on any form of media. No fucking way would i watch or listen to anything that doofus does. I have to deal with him through the fight companions and that's painful enough.

Fuck the fighter that couldn't cut it, and the middle aged man! Unfiltered is already leaps and bounds better!
b1.jpg

It doesn't take much to be better than that. This is a UFC podcast put out by the UFC, so don't expect too much criticism of the UFC or its fighters. Would like it better if it wasnt affiliated with the UFC

-middle aged comedian

lol wow I didn't even notice the similarities and until I read this. Your'e spot on. I've got the first 2 episodes of unfiltered downloaded. I've tried to persevere with TFATK, but I just couldn't take it any more. Couldn't sit through there shitty 1st world Hollywood problems. They don't seem to be willing to listen to constructive criticism either. That being said, whatever there doing, it's working for them so I wish them the best. Unfiltered already looks like it's going to shit on TFATK though. UFC has a ton of celebrity connections. Serra has more respect in MMA than Schaub so he'll probably be a a better gateway to MMA stars, not to mention he'll have a better insight into fighting. Jimmy has his comedy connections. Hopefully they have good chemistry. There both funny af individually.

Last edited:
Bryan Callen is such an obnoxious little bitch.

Rather listen to Serra and Norton

Schaub is just too fucking annoying. I cannot stand him. I really gave it a chance too, but the constant talking over people and goofy contrarian opinions just got too overwhelming.

When some of my favorites have gone on, I've tried to watch, but can't. Schaub just SCREAMS over them.

Matt Serra has always been hilarious so I'll gladly listen to him

Fuck the fighter that couldn't cut it, and the middle aged man! Unfiltered is already leaps and bounds better!
b1.jpg
It's very obvious to other people that your life sucks and you hate it when you say things like that

Schaub is just too fucking annoying. I cannot stand him. I really gave it a chance too, but the constant talking over people and goofy contrarian opinions just got too overwhelming.

When some of my favorites have gone on, I've tried to watch, but can't. Schaub just SCREAMS over them.

Matt Serra has always been hilarious so I'll gladly listen to him
Tried to listen to Schaub once, it was awful, he was ending every sentence with the word son

Schaub and Callen annoy me a bit, but I wouldn't exactly be surprised if someone thought Serra was too... guido?

I think Serra is the best- and I gladly welcome two hours of him every week. Norton is also much funnier than Callen. Callen is at his best when he's alone with Rogan, but I can't handle Callen/Schaub

I've never listened to fighter and kid (the name of their show is just idiotic) but Callen was hilarious on Death Valley and How I Met your Mother. That's all I've got.

Tried to listen to Schaub once, it was awful, he was ending every sentence with the word son
BOOM, SON!!! YOU GOT HONEYDICKED, BITCH!!!! BAM!!!! RANDOMNESS, SON!!! LEMON-SQUARES, BITCHESS!!! LATA, BITCH

I've run this joke before, but it's applicable here. Yes, I can see how some might find Schaub annoying.

Back