GOAT fedor has never lost to his opponents.

tramendous

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
GOAT fedor was never beaten by his opponents

His first loss, he lost to the cage

fedor31.gif

see how his side hits the cage? he was trying to roll out but his side hit the cage. without the cage he would have easily rolled out of that

his second loss, he lost to the doctor. he would have knocked out bigfoot out in the next round if they let the fight continue and he had already won the first round so if he won the next he would have also won a decision

his third loss he lost to the referee with herb dean corrupt bastard stopping the fight in 1 second and also allowing henderson to score 2 illegal blows to the back of the head. brock lesnar gets stopped from finishing frank mir with little taps to frank's back of head but dan hendo is allowed to throw multiple H bombs to back of head?

Thus, GOAT fedor has never lost to his opponents and is also still undefeated in a ring.

compare his losses to say anderson silva

anderson silva loses to a lightweight luis azeredo
anderson silva gets dominated and finished by a can daiju takase
anderson silva gets destroyed by ryo chonan

anderson silva gets his leg broken in 2 by weidman
anderson silva gets knocked out by weidman
anderson silva gets bested and then tries a cheapshot and still loses to michael bisping.

no controversy at all in those losses. now try the same for fedor. all losses have controversy.

Last edited:
Maldonado killed Fedor four times in 30 seconds.

Stop TS. Just stop.

I am Fedor's biggest supporter. But this thread is shit

One of the biggest Fedor Supporters on here (@HHJ) has gotten over the Emelianenko vs Maldababo fight and Fedor's decline, I suggest you do the same.

One of the biggest Fedor Supporters on here (@HHJ) has gotten over the Emelianenko vs Maldababo fight and Fedor's decline, I suggest you do the same.

This.

It's hard, but every fighter declines with age.

The old Fedor we all know and love.......is long gone.

You are way to stupid too be a fan of a legend like Fedor.

yes I have gotten over that WIN . he beat maldanado I'm over it lol. but I have yet to see an opponent actually best fedor and beat him. they all needed outside influence and flukes

Maldonado fight could have been stopped with less controversy than the Hendo fight. In other news, nice b8.

no its not what about it is shit? im not saying he didn't lose but all of his losses have asterisks beside them

So every fight in a cage has an asterisk beside the result, because the cage is somehow unfair to everyone? Or is it just Fedor?

Fedor won a lot of "rigged" fights, but refuses to fight any of the elite until they are too old to really hurt him. He knows the UFC would get him wrecked, so he'd avoiding it.

Plus Fedor isn't the HW GOAT, that would be Rutten buddy.

Back