a little rant about MMA fighters ranting abut obvious things

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This thread would probably fade away with giggles and memes, but it's a public forum, and I'll keep it short as I can.

When the list of banned whatever is public, and nutritions and coaches have access to it all the time... why would it cause BS.. I'm not talking about perposly using masking substances to hide doses of a long ass named substance with numebrs.. I mean like that BJ match that was canceled recently cause he used an IV!... He's at fucking Jacksons now! he has his own MMA "news" website!

Also, why doesn't everyone just read the fucking ingredients behind on the boxes of their nutritional supplements! why don't their coaches do it! Doesn't everyone have some sort of a nutritional expert to regularly consult or two as far as I know!

Secondly, when Fighters rant after a loss about how they were supposed to do something and they didn't. I don't mean like "he caught me off guard", but like "I was supposed to stick to my gameplan but I didn't,then I would have won" or"9/10 times I'd win" almost like rockhold did after the bisping fight... what? against the short notice guy? no this isn't a rockhold hate thread, and he's not the first, nor the only one to talk like this. It's a sport when the striking majority of fighters fight only twice a year by average, and have 6-12 week camps to prepare for one specific opponent, not a team.

That's all I wanted to say, didn't know how to articulate it decently but whatever :)

You've left me with a lot to consider here TS, I'll get back to you once I have collated my thoughts.

It's pretty obvious by your writing style and your almost non-existent point, that you are a kid.

Best-GIF-Are-you-ok-GIFS.gif

Wasteland this shit, by armbar.

Also, why don't the refs in WWF ever see the heels cheat! It's so frustrating, arrrghh.

Turn your fucking head around Danny Davis you pencil-necked geek!

"I'll keep this short as possible"

Just fuckin keep it short, you failed just like all the maid of honor speeches that have ever started out that way

"I'll keep it as short as I can"

That's what he said.

TS you feel better now that you've let it all out?

Wasteland this shit, by armbar.

Also, why don't the refs in WWF ever see the heels cheat! It's so frustrating, arrrghh.

Turn your fucking head around Danny Davis you pencil-necked geek!

I know also don't they have instant replay they can show on the Titantron to show the ref what just happened?

Also how come when the ref barely gets touched, he goes unconscious longer than Bill Cosby's victims, while the wrestlers take chair shots to the dome and still kick out?

Last edited:
I know also don't they have instant replay they can show on the Titantron to show the ref what just happened.

Also how come when the ref barely gets touched, he goes unconscious longer than Bill Cosby's victims, while the wrestlers take chair shots to the dome and still kick out?

WWE Wellness Policy isn't strict enough on those Sea-level refs.

All the best refs are in TNA.

"I'll keep this short as possible"

Just fuckin keep it short, you failed just like all the maid of honor speeches that have ever started out that way

Fucking maid of honor speeches, shit should be banned, along with all the accompanying showers (bridal, couple's, baby) and rehearsal shit, maybe weddings as well, what a colossal hassle...

But yeah, he did say short, begging the question what the long-form post would have been like if this is the result of truncation... I don't disagree with some points but try to be a bit more to the point...

Don't wasteland this, there was far worse shit that was allowed to live well past its expiration date (i.e. its OP's post) as recently as yesterday, some ass clown was complaining how we, as fans, have been cheated out of a "real fight" by the Second Coming of Jesus Bisping. If that pile of refuse was allowed to stay up, this stays.

Back